This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Three-person lodges in peaceful gardens a short walk from Bosham
- On the edge of Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Yoga, pilates and wellness treatments available on site
Gorgeous gardens, yoga and pilates classes on offer and absolutely no kids running around… this may sound like the kind of thing you’d have to go to a chi-chi boutique hotel for, but in fact it’s also the rather more affordable offering at Green Door Centre.
This West Sussex glamping site welcomes adults in need of a restorative retreat to a lovely little spot just outside the village of Bosham and on the edge of the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guests stay in modern lodges, each sleeping up to three, surrounded by peaceful woodland and gardens. Outdoor chairs are provided on the private deck for each lodge – just the spot for a glass of wine as you look out over the greenery and see if you can spy any wildlife.
Each well-insulated lodge is fully equipped with all the bits you’ll need for a short break, including central heating, beds made up for arrival, a bathroom (with shower and bath) and a kitchen area with fridge and microwave. How you choose to spend your time is up to you – you may like to flop down in front of the TV in the lounge, but it’s a good idea to check out the wellness treatments, yoga sessions and pilates classes the site offers to help relieve tension.
Or maybe you’d like to head out? For a mini outing, stroll up to the village centre in about 10 minutes for a drink in the pub or a coffee in the café. There are also lots of walks in the adjacent AONB, and you’ll be close to Chichester, the South Downs and beaches like West Wittering.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.4 miles
Precinct — 7.9 miles
Precinct — 7.9 miles
- Train stations
Bosham Rail Station
— 0.4 miles
Nutbourne Rail Station — 1.2 miles
Fishbourne Rail Station — 1.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Bosham Hoe Ferry Landing
— 2.1 miles
West Itchenor Ferry Landing — 2.5 miles
Hayling Island Ferry Landing — 8.1 miles
— 23.2 miles
Shoreham Brighton City Airport — 24.8 miles
If you'd like to take an excursion into the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a good place to start is Bosham Quay (half an hour’s walk/five minutes’ drive), where you can pick up the lovely Chichester Coastal Walk, launch paddleboards and kayaks or just settle in a waterside pub.
For other outdoorsy days nearby, try a bit of birdwatching at RSPB Pagham Harbour (15 minutes’ drive), head north for walks in the South Downs National Park (10 minutes) or venture down to the south coast for days on the beach – the sand dunes of West Wittering and fossil-hunting hotspot Bracklesham Bay are both within a 20-minute drive.
Urban times aren’t far off, either – Green Door Centre is between Chichester and Portsmouth, with bus services running to both from the village. For something a bit different, check out what’s on at Goodwood (15 minutes) – the estate runs all sorts of car and driving events, along with horse racing and vintage-themed events.
- Fishbourne Roman Palace (2.1 miles)
- Chichester Cathedral (3.3 miles)
- West Dean Gardens (5.4 miles)
- Uppark House and Garden (7.7 miles)
- Petworth House and Park (14.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Green Door Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Green Door Centre dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Green Door Centre? If you'd like to take an excursion into the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a good place to start is Bosham Quay (half an hour’s walk/five minutes’ drive), where you … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Green Door Centre?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.