This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural Surrey site over 35 acres, 10 minutes' drive from Guildford
- Thorpe Park and Chessington theme parks within a half-hour drive
- Pick your own pitch; pub 10 minutes' walk away
Hunts Farm is a spacious Surrey site spread over 35 acres within the grounds of a farm around 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Guildford. There’s a great swathe of woodland all around, and a fine country pub 10 minutes’ walk away with good food and a beer garden.
As well as the centre of Guildford (a place packed with places to eat and drink, plus a grand Norman castle), this is a handy spot for getting out to explore rural areas such as the Surrey Hills or the South Downs. Family attractions like Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures are within a half-hour drive, or you could hop on a train in Guildford for a day out in London.
Toilets and showers are provided on site, and guests are able to pick their own pitch so it’s up to you to assess whether you’d like easy access to the facilities or prefer a more secluded corner. Barbecues and campfires are encouraged, and dogs are welcome to come along and join the fun.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 1.4 miles
1.4 miles Woking Railway Station Southside — 4.8 miles
4.8 miles Bus Station — 6.3 miles
- Train stations
Guildford Rail Station
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Wanborough Rail Station — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Worplesdon Rail Station — 2.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Weybridge Ferry Landing
— 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Shepperton Ferry Landing — 11.0 miles
11.0 miles Moulsey - Hurst Park Ferry Landing — 15.2 miles
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 15.7 miles
15.7 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 — 15.7 miles
15.7 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 16.0 miles
There is a bus stop next to the entrance of the property (on the route 20A).
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Guildford Castle: 10 minutes’ drive
- Loseley Park estate: 15 minutes
- Hogs Back Brewery: 15 minutes
- Albury Vineyard: 20 minutes
- Winkworth Arboretum: 20 minutes
- Chessington World of Adventures: 25 minutes
- Thorpe Park theme park: half an hour
- Hampton Court Palace: half an hour
- Polesden Lacey estate: half an hour.
- RHS Garden Wisley (7.3 miles)
- Brooklands Museum (9.3 miles)
- The Look Out Discovery Centre (10.4 miles)
- River Wey and Godalming Navigations and Dapdune Wharf (2.0 miles)
- Shalford Mill (3.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Hunts Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hunts Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hunts Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Guildford Castle: 10 minutes’ drive - Loseley Park estate: 15 minutes - Hogs Back Brewery: 15 minutes - Albury Vineyard: 20 minutes - Winkworth Arboretum: 20 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hunts Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.