This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Farm site filled with free-roaming animals set across 35 acres
- Glamping-style shepherd’s hut, with private kitchens and bathrooms
- Tennis court on site and fully stocked picnic hampers available
Amble alongside rare-breed chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys at Heath Hall Farm… this fowl-filled site in a sublime part of Surrey has animals and humans living side by side. A couple of dogs and pigs might also join the party – and you can bring your own well-behaved pup along for the ride too.
Views over the fields unfold from your shepherd’s hut; a top-notch panorama to go with one of the delish supper and breakfast baskets available to order from Heath Hall Farm's owner Sukey. You can sip on hot tea from a thermos in the morning while contemplating a friendly family tournament on the tennis court (just make sure to pack your own rackets and balls). There are also a couple of bikes on site for cycling the surrounding Surrey Hills.
Planning to cook for yourself? You can reach several supermarkets, in either Godalming to the north east, or Haslemere in the south, within about a 10 to 15-minute drive. Your hut on this 35-acre farm will have its own kitchen, as well as a private bathroom and Jacuzzi... which is bound to keep any less-than-ardent campers content.
For alternative eats, once you're settled in at the site, take a walk to the local village of Thursley, less than half an hour away, wending your way around the local nature reserve's pond before treating yourself to an authentic ale and meal at a down-to-earth pub recommended by Heath Hall Farm's owners.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
— 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Crossroads — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles South Street — 6.9 miles
- Train stations
Witley Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Milford (Surrey) Rail Station — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Haslemere Rail Station — 3.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Weybridge Ferry Landing
— 19.5 miles
19.5 miles Shepperton Ferry Landing — 19.5 miles
19.5 miles Ditton Island Ferry Landing — 23.3 miles
London Gatwick Airport North Terminal
— 22.2 miles
22.2 miles London Gatwick Airport South Terminal — 22.9 miles
22.9 miles London Gatwick Airport — 22.9 miles
There’s no public transport to Heath Hall Farm, making it a true rural retreat. If you’re not driving, you can take a train from your destination to the nearest market town, Godalming, then jump in a taxi for 15 minutes or so for a scenic trip through the quintessentially English countryside.
For strolls of an unstructured sort after you arrive, there are seven square miles of common land to tramp through in one direction from the site, with farms and forestry sprawling in the other. If jaunts further afield are on the itinerary, the National Trust’s Winkworth Arboretum, under a 20-minute journey from camp, is a hilly woodland reserve with a lake and wildflowers for meandering about. To partake in some city slicking instead (albeit of a low-key sort), Guildford and its castle, promising memorable views from the square tower, are less than half an hour away in the car. Artsy types might like to drop by the 17th-century Guildford House for a gander at the gallery’s ever-changing exhibits.
Days out having a flutter on the horses are encouraged at Goodwood Racecourse, a 45-minute drive south. The centre of London, meanwhile, is about an hour and 20 north if you're bookending your trip with a stint in the capital.
- Birdworld (7.1 miles)
- Petworth House & Park (11.0 miles)
- Fishers Adventure Farm Park (11.4 miles)
- Hindhead Commons and The Devil's Punch Bowl Cafï¿½ (2.7 miles)
- Oakhurst Cottage (2.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Heath Hall Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Heath Hall Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Heath Hall Farm? There’s no public transport to Heath Hall Farm, making it a true rural retreat. If you’re not driving, you can take a train from your destination to the nearest market town, Godalming, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Heath Hall Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.