This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
School House Farm CS site approved by the Caravan & Camping Club (non-members welcome) is a quiet oasis where we work in harmony with the land and keep things simple. We are situated in the stunning Weald Of Kent made famous by the Larkin's in "The Darling Buds of May" TV series. Oast houses & orchards abound.
Whether enjoying a restful holiday or just stopping off to break up a longer journey, you will receive the same warm welcome. Just 6.5 miles from M20 so ideal stop off to the channel ports & main line station to London in the nearby village of Staplehurst or Headcorn.
- Level 4 acre sheltered field off quiet no through lane. Water & CDP point.
- Modern, clean male & female toilet blocks & one high specification shower.
- Day fishing in own private lake exclusive use of campers.
- Country pub serving good food just 5 minutes walk away - foot path across the fields! - Well behaved dos on leads welcome.
- Private bubble car collection can be viewed by arrangement.
- Free range eggs usually for sale.
Sorry but we have no electric hook ups or hard standing available.