This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
School House Farm CS site approved by the Caravan & Camping Club (non-members welcome) is a quiet oasis where we work in harmony with the land and keep things simple. We are situated in the stunning Weald Of Kent made famous by the Larkin's in "The Darling Buds of May" TV series. Oast houses & orchards abound.
Whether enjoying a restful holiday or just stopping off to break up a longer journey, you will receive the same warm welcome. Just 6.5 miles from M20 so ideal stop off to the channel ports & main line station to London in the nearby village of Staplehurst or Headcorn.
- Level 4 acre sheltered field off quiet no through lane. Water & CDP point.
- Modern, clean male & female toilet blocks & one high specification shower.
- Day fishing in own private lake exclusive use of campers.
- Country pub serving good food just 5 minutes walk away - foot path across the fields! - Well behaved dos on leads welcome.
- Private bubble car collection can be viewed by arrangement.
- Free range eggs usually for sale.
Sorry but we have no electric hook ups or hard standing available.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby farmers' market
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Maidstone: Chequers Centre Bus Station
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Lamberhurst: Chequers Coach Stop — 10.0 miles
10.0 miles Flimwell Coach Stop — 10.5 miles
- Train stations
Staplehurst Rail Station
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Headcorn Rail Station — 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Marden Rail Station — 4.1 miles
- Ferry ports
— 20.8 miles
20.8 miles Tilbury Ferry Terminal — 21.1 miles
21.1 miles Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal — 23.8 miles
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 21.6 miles
21.6 miles Biggin Hill Airport — 26.3 miles
26.3 miles London Southend Airport — 27.5 miles
Leaving the M20 at Junction 8 follow the signs via the A20 to Leeds Castle. Continue along the B2163 approx. 2 miles, to T junction (by The Plough Pub) & turn left on to the A274 towards Headcorn. Continue down Sutton Valance Hill, just past petrol Station on left, take right hand turn signposted Staplehurst. Approx. 1 mile you will see T junction for Headcorn which you ignore but continue another 100 yards another left hand turning signposted Boarden Lane. Camp site is a short distance on your left.
Main line stations at Headcorn & Staplehurst approx 1.5 miles - to central London (approx 1 hour) or Folkstone 36 minutes. Direct link to Ashford International & the continent.
Motorway access to channel ports.
Sissinghurst Castle & Gardens
Kent & Sussex Railway
Mill Toy & Pedal Car Museum
There are so many places to visit the list is huge!
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden (4.3 miles)
- Leeds Castle (5.3 miles)
- Kent & East Sussex Railway (8.6 miles)
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden (4.8 miles)
- Stoneacre (5.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does School House Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is School House Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near School House Farm? Sissinghurst Castle & Gardens Leeds Castle Headcorn Airfield Bedgebury Pinetum Kent & Sussex Railway Biddenden Vineyard Mill Toy & Pedal Car Museum Scotney Castle Kent Life There are so many places to ... Read more