This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly with sea views in the New Forest National Park
- Short drive away from amusement parks, velodrome and dry ski slope
- Lepe Country Park and beach about 10 minutes' walk away
How can you choose between forests and seas? At Lepe Beach Campsite, a spacious, family-friendly Southampton site in New Forest National Park, six miles from the historic Beaulieu village, you don’t have to…
Lepe Beach Campsite is half a mile from Lepe Country Park, within New Forest National Park, where you can take to the beach, explore the wooded cliffs and learn more about New Forest’s role in D-Day’s Operation Overlord.
The site is less than a mile from the coast, so is well placed for watersports and beach activities: try out canoeing or kayaking, take to the water for a sailing lesson, or relax with a dip in the sea.
Back on site, fire up the barbecue and cook yourself some supplies from the shop five minutes’ drive away or from the nearby farmer’s markets, then chow down sitting around the campfire. If you’d prefer a break from cooking, there are a handful of restaurants within 30 minutes of the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent family campsite, quiet in the evenings
Wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend in Lepe
Generally, a clean site with helpful staff that I’d recommend to all.
Very clean & organised site, staff great. thank you!
Lovely campsite, clean with good facilities, staff were very friendly
There was plenty of space to pick your own pitch …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
— 7.8 miles
7.8 miles Terminal 1 — 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Telephone House — 7.9 miles
- Train stations
Hamble Rail Station
— 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Netley Rail Station — 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Bursledon Rail Station — 7.0 miles
- Ferry ports
West Cowes Ferry Terminal
— 3.1 miles
3.1 miles West Cowes Floating Bridge — 3.4 miles
3.4 miles East Cowes Ferry Terminal — 3.4 miles
— 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Bournemouth International Airport — 20.9 miles
Lepe Beach Campsite is a prime site for diving into New Forest National Park – follow the woodland trails on foot, two wheels or horseback, or get up close with the wild animals at New Forest Wildlife Park, a 20-minute drive from Lepe Beach Campsite.
For a touch of history, head to Beaulieu Estate for Palace House and Gardens, the National Motor Museum and the ruins of the 13th-century abbey, or stroll around the spectacular gardens at Exbury.
Kids starting to get bored? There’s plenty in the area to keep them entertained: head to Adventure Wonderland, Moors Valley Country Park or Paultons Park for rides, tree-top adventures and family-friendly activities.
If you want to get back to a more urban vibe, the port city of Southampton is about half an hour away, where you can wander around the historic Old Town and the city’s galleries and museums. If you can only do three things during your day trip, head to the home of the Spitfire at Solent Sky Museum, explore the model of the Titanic at SeaCity Museum, and head back in time at the spectacular Tudor House and Garden.
- Osborne House (4.3 miles)
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum (5.0 miles)
- Carisbrooke Castle (7.1 miles)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (5.5 miles)
- Mottistone Manor Garden (9.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Lepe Beach Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lepe Beach Campsite dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Lepe Beach Campsite? Lepe Beach Campsite is a prime site for diving into New Forest National Park – follow the woodland trails on foot, two wheels or horseback, or get up close with the wild … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Lepe Beach Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.