This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Located on the boarder of Hampshire and Dorset, Hoburne Naish is a holiday park with a difference. Accommodation ranges from caravans to luxury lodges and the facilities are unbeatable. There is a heated outdoor pool, Dr Detox center and plenty to keep the kids occupied including the Sammy Seahorse club and mini bowling. If you feel the need to venture off site, there are plenty of scenic walks and for, the more adventurous visitors, local attractions include Go Ape! Moors Valley.
Plus this park has been awarded 5 stars by EnjoyEngland.
At Hoburne we are able to offer discounted vouchers to some local attractions - please do ask at reception when you arrive as these discounts can change.
Tourist board rating
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Highcliffe (Christchurch): Lymington Rd Coach Stop
— 0.4 miles
0.4 miles New Milton: Bus Lay by — 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Christchurch Coach Stop — 4.1 miles
- Train stations
Hinton Admiral Rail Station
— 1.4 miles
1.4 miles New Milton Rail Station — 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Christchurch Rail Station — 4.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Mudeford Quay Ferry Landing
— 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Hengistbury Head Ferry Landing — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Wick Christchurch Ferry Landing — 4.1 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Southampton Airport — 20.4 miles
- Paultons Park – Family Theme Park on the edge of the New Forest
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum, House & Gardens – a top visitor attraction in the heart of the New Forest.
- Bournemouth Oceanarium – from clown fish to tiny terrapins you’ll find them all here
- Adventure Wonderland – Family theme park, loads of fun and laughs
- Tank Museum – world’s largest collection of tanks and armoured fighting vehicles, plus you get to ride in them
- GoApe – Pretend to be a monkey at Moors Valley GoApe, lots of fun as long as you like heights
- Farmer Palmers – for the under children they’ll have a great day here
- Bulbury Woods Golf Course – for those who love the fresh air and a good round of golf, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Crave Valley Golf Course – a 27 hole golf complex where you can play to your heart’s content, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Highcliffe Castle (1.0 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery & New Battery (7.3 miles)
- Adventure Wonderland (7.3 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (7.2 miles)
- Brownsea Island (12.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.