This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Located on the boarder of Hampshire and Dorset, Hoburne Naish is a holiday park with a difference. Accommodation ranges from caravans to luxury lodges and the facilities are unbeatable. There is a heated outdoor pool, Dr Detox center and plenty to keep the kids occupied including the Sammy Seahorse club and mini bowling. If you feel the need to venture off site, there are plenty of scenic walks and for, the more adventurous visitors, local attractions include Go Ape! Moors Valley.
Plus this park has been awarded 5 stars by EnjoyEngland.
At Hoburne we are able to offer discounted vouchers to some local attractions - please do ask at reception when you arrive as these discounts can change.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 0.6 kilometres
0.6 kilometres Sea Corner — 0.6 kilometres
0.6 kilometres Bradbeers — 2.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Hinton Admiral Rail Station
— 2.3 kilometres
2.3 kilometres New Milton Rail Station — 2.8 kilometres
2.8 kilometres Christchurch Rail Station — 6.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Mudeford Quay Ferry Landing
— 4.2 kilometres
4.2 kilometres Hengistbury Head Ferry Landing — 4.4 kilometres
4.4 kilometres Wick Christchurch Ferry Landing — 6.6 kilometres
Bournemouth International Airport
— 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Southampton Airport — 32.9 kilometres
- Paultons Park – Family Theme Park on the edge of the New Forest
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum, House & Gardens – a top visitor attraction in the heart of the New Forest.
- Bournemouth Oceanarium – from clown fish to tiny terrapins you’ll find them all here
- Adventure Wonderland – Family theme park, loads of fun and laughs
- Tank Museum – world’s largest collection of tanks and armoured fighting vehicles, plus you get to ride in them
- GoApe – Pretend to be a monkey at Moors Valley GoApe, lots of fun as long as you like heights
- Farmer Palmers – for the under children they’ll have a great day here
- Bulbury Woods Golf Course – for those who love the fresh air and a good round of golf, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Crave Valley Golf Course – a 27 hole golf complex where you can play to your heart’s content, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Highcliffe Castle (1.6 kilometres)
- The Needles Old Battery & New Battery (11.7 kilometres)
- Adventure Wonderland (11.7 kilometres)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (11.7 kilometres)
- Brownsea Island (19.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Hoburne Naish have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Hoburne Naish dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Hoburne Naish? - Paultons Park – Family Theme Park on the edge of the New Forest - Beaulieu National Motor Museum, House & Gardens – a top visitor attraction in the heart of the … Read more