Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Cornwall
142 bookable sites in Cornwall
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet retreat on 15 acres of land edging the scenic Lizard Peninsula
- A half an hour walk to Swanpool beach and the South West Coast Path
- Well-equipped cabin with ensuite double room and private outdoor space
Fisher's Hut 2 bedroom cabin 3 x From £55/€61.06/A$98.86/US$68.66/CA$93.04/CHF64.93/SEK639.74/DKK454.90/NOK650.60/ISK9,556/ARS4,851.65/CLP55,101/PEN241.83/NZ$105.08/ZAR1,168.24/PLN272.43/R$364.95/CZK1,628.47/RSD7,180/HUF21,571.11/RUB4,906.01/CN¥485.19 per night
- Direct access to the golden sands, surf and fun park of Holywell Bay
- Pool with huge waterslide
- Nature trail, restaurant, adventure playgrounds and indoor soft play
Electric grass pitch 8 x From £7/€7.77/A$12.58/US$8.74/CA$11.84/CHF8.26/SEK81.42/DKK57.90/NOK82.80/ISK1,216/ARS617.48/CLP7,013/PEN30.78/NZ$13.37/ZAR148.69/PLN34.67/R$46.45/CZK207.26/RSD914/HUF2,745.41/RUB624.40/CN¥61.75 per night
- Excellent fishing opportunities
- Close to Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project
- On-site facilities including outdoor heated pool and Cosy Cafe
Non-electric grass pitch 8 x From £12/€13.32/A$21.57/US$14.98/CA$20.30/CHF14.17/SEK139.58/DKK99.25/NOK141.95/ISK2,085/ARS1,058.54/CLP12,022/PEN52.76/NZ$22.93/ZAR254.89/PLN59.44/R$79.63/CZK355.30/RSD1,567/HUF4,706.42/RUB1,070.40/CN¥105.86 per night Electric grass pitch 8 x From £14/€15.54/A$25.17/US$17.48/CA$23.68/CHF16.53/SEK162.84/DKK115.79/NOK165.61/ISK2,432/ARS1,234.96/CLP14,026/PEN61.56/NZ$26.75/ZAR297.37/PLN69.35/R$92.90/CZK414.52/RSD1,828/HUF5,490.83/RUB1,248.80/CN¥123.50 per night Electric hardstanding touring pitch 8 x From £20/€22.20/A$35.95/US$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night
- Holiday park in the dunes a mile from Gwithian beach
- On-site grocery shop selling local beers and Cornish pasties
- Well located for visiting St Ives and coastal attractions
Fully-serviced grass pitch 6 x From £25/€27.75/A$44.94/US$31.21/CA$42.29/CHF29.51/SEK290.79/DKK206.77/NOK295.73/ISK4,343/ARS2,205.29/CLP25,046/PEN109.92/NZ$47.76/ZAR531.02/PLN123.83/R$165.89/CZK740.21/RSD3,264/HUF9,805.05/RUB2,230/CN¥220.54 per night 2 bedroom static caravan (pet friendly) 4 x From £320/€355.26/A$575.21/US$399.49/CA$541.32/CHF377.77/SEK3,722.09/DKK2,646.70/NOK3,785.31/ISK55,597/ARS28,227.76/CLP320,587/PEN1,406.99/NZ$611.37/ZAR6,797.04/PLN1,585.06/R$2,123.35/CZK9,474.72/RSD41,774/HUF125,504.65/RUB28,544.06/CN¥2,822.93 per 3 nights Platinum 3 bedroom static caravan (no pets) 6 x From £368/€408.55/A$661.50/US$459.41/CA$622.52/CHF434.44/SEK4,280.41/DKK3,043.70/NOK4,353.11/ISK63,936/ARS32,461.92/CLP368,675/PEN1,618.04/NZ$703.07/ZAR7,816.59/PLN1,822.82/R$2,441.85/CZK10,895.93/RSD48,040/HUF144,330.35/RUB32,825.67/CN¥3,246.37 per 3 nights
- Friendly family-run touring park in spectacular Cornish countryside
- Secluded yet well placed for local beaches (2.5 miles) and attractions
- A few minutes' walk from restaurants and a traditional Cornish pub
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £17/€18.87/A$30.56/US$21.22/CA$28.76/CHF20.07/SEK197.74/DKK140.61/NOK201.09/ISK2,954/ARS1,499.60/CLP17,031/PEN74.75/NZ$32.48/ZAR361.09/PLN84.21/R$112.80/CZK503.34/RSD2,219/HUF6,667.43/RUB1,516.40/CN¥149.97 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £21/€23.31/A$37.75/US$26.22/CA$35.52/CHF24.79/SEK244.26/DKK173.69/NOK248.41/ISK3,649/ARS1,852.45/CLP21,039/PEN92.33/NZ$40.12/ZAR446.06/PLN104.02/R$139.34/CZK621.78/RSD2,741/HUF8,236.24/RUB1,873.20/CN¥185.25 per night Electric gravel touring pitch 6 x From £21/€23.31/A$37.75/US$26.22/CA$35.52/CHF24.79/SEK244.26/DKK173.69/NOK248.41/ISK3,649/ARS1,852.45/CLP21,039/PEN92.33/NZ$40.12/ZAR446.06/PLN104.02/R$139.34/CZK621.78/RSD2,741/HUF8,236.24/RUB1,873.20/CN¥185.25 per night
- Award-winning countryside park under seven miles from Newquay airport
- Managed wildlife haven: spot badgers, foxes, rabbits and kingfishers
- Adventure playground, games room and fishing lake
Non-electric grass touring pitch 8 x From £16/€17.76/A$28.76/US$19.97/CA$27.07/CHF18.89/SEK186.10/DKK132.33/NOK189.27/ISK2,780/ARS1,411.39/CLP16,029/PEN70.35/NZ$30.57/ZAR339.85/PLN79.25/R$106.17/CZK473.74/RSD2,089/HUF6,275.23/RUB1,427.20/CN¥141.15 per night Electric grass touring caravan pitch 8 x From £19.10/€21.20/A$34.33/US$23.84/CA$32.31/CHF22.55/SEK222.16/DKK157.97/NOK225.94/ISK3,318/ARS1,684.84/CLP19,135/PEN83.98/NZ$36.49/ZAR405.70/PLN94.61/R$126.74/CZK565.52/RSD2,493/HUF7,491.06/RUB1,703.72/CN¥168.49 per night Electric hardstanding touring pitch 8 x From £20.40/€22.65/A$36.67/US$25.47/CA$34.51/CHF24.08/SEK237.28/DKK168.73/NOK241.31/ISK3,544/ARS1,799.52/CLP20,437/PEN89.70/NZ$38.97/ZAR433.31/PLN101.05/R$135.36/CZK604.01/RSD2,663/HUF8,000.92/RUB1,819.68/CN¥179.96 per night
- Close to Newquay and within a few minutes' drive of several beaches
- Heated outdoor pool, café, bar and takeaway
- Close to Treloy Golf Club and 1.4 miles from the Boardmasters venue
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £19.50/€21.65/A$35.05/US$24.34/CA$32.99/CHF23.02/SEK226.82/DKK161.28/NOK230.67/ISK3,388/ARS1,720.13/CLP19,536/PEN85.74/NZ$37.26/ZAR414.19/PLN96.59/R$129.39/CZK577.37/RSD2,546/HUF7,647.94/RUB1,739.40/CN¥172.02 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £27/€29.97/A$48.53/US$33.71/CA$45.67/CHF31.87/SEK314.05/DKK223.32/NOK319.39/ISK4,691/ARS2,381.72/CLP27,050/PEN118.71/NZ$51.58/ZAR573.50/PLN133.74/R$179.16/CZK799.43/RSD3,525/HUF10,589.45/RUB2,408.41/CN¥238.18 per night
- Cornish estate set around a 17th-century mansion
- Heated pool, library, writing room and regular events
- A 36-acre woodland and garden setting, with spotless amenities
Non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £16.40/€18.21/A$29.48/US$20.47/CA$27.74/CHF19.36/SEK190.76/DKK135.64/NOK194/ISK2,849/ARS1,446.67/CLP16,430/PEN72.11/NZ$31.33/ZAR348.35/PLN81.23/R$108.82/CZK485.58/RSD2,141/HUF6,432.11/RUB1,462.88/CN¥144.68 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £23.40/€25.98/A$42.06/US$29.21/CA$39.58/CHF27.62/SEK272.18/DKK193.54/NOK276.80/ISK4,066/ARS2,064.15/CLP23,443/PEN102.89/NZ$44.71/ZAR497.03/PLN115.91/R$155.27/CZK692.84/RSD3,055/HUF9,177.53/RUB2,087.28/CN¥206.43 per night
- Shepherd's hut in a private three-acre meadow with ample space
- A 20-minute drive from Crackington Haven beach on the Cornish coast
- Fixed double bed, board games, books, firepit and woodburning stove
1 bedroom shepherd's hut 4 x From £68/€75.49/A$122.23/US$84.89/CA$115.03/CHF80.28/SEK790.95/DKK562.42/NOK804.38/ISK11,814/ARS5,998.40/CLP68,125/PEN298.99/NZ$129.92/ZAR1,444.37/PLN336.83/R$451.21/CZK2,013.38/RSD8,877/HUF26,669.74/RUB6,065.61/CN¥599.87 per night
- Small and award-winning glamping site 20 minutes' drive from Padstow
- Peaceful farm with Camel Estuary views a mile off A39 at Wadebridge
- Excellent food pub a couple of minutes' walk away
Blue Moon on-site touring caravan 4 x From £50/€55.51/A$89.88/US$62.42/CA$84.58/CHF59.03/SEK581.58/DKK413.55/NOK591.46/ISK8,687/ARS4,410.59/CLP50,092/PEN219.84/NZ$95.53/ZAR1,062.04/PLN247.67/R$331.77/CZK1,480.42/RSD6,527/HUF19,610.10/RUB4,460.01/CN¥441.08 per night Summer bell tent 4 x From £55/€61.06/A$98.86/US$68.66/CA$93.04/CHF64.93/SEK639.74/DKK454.90/NOK650.60/ISK9,556/ARS4,851.65/CLP55,101/PEN241.83/NZ$105.08/ZAR1,168.24/PLN272.43/R$364.95/CZK1,628.47/RSD7,180/HUF21,571.11/RUB4,906.01/CN¥485.19 per night
- Lizard Peninsula site less than a mile from Kennack Sands
- Small and peaceful site with a relaxed family feel
- Well-established parkland with plenty of open space
2 bedroom static caravan (superior) 5 x From £33/€36.64/A$59.32/US$41.20/CA$55.82/CHF38.96/SEK383.84/DKK272.94/NOK390.36/ISK5,733/ARS2,910.99/CLP33,061/PEN145.10/NZ$63.05/ZAR700.94/PLN163.46/R$218.97/CZK977.08/RSD4,308/HUF12,942.67/RUB2,943.61/CN¥291.11 per night 2 bedroom static caravan (deluxe) 5 x From £37/€41.08/A$66.51/US$46.19/CA$62.59/CHF43.68/SEK430.37/DKK306.02/NOK437.68/ISK6,428/ARS3,263.83/CLP37,068/PEN162.68/NZ$70.69/ZAR785.91/PLN183.27/R$245.51/CZK1,095.51/RSD4,830/HUF14,511.47/RUB3,300.41/CN¥326.40 per night 3 bedroom static caravan (deluxe) 6 x From £42/€46.63/A$75.50/US$52.43/CA$71.05/CHF49.58/SEK488.52/DKK347.38/NOK496.82/ISK7,297/ARS3,704.89/CLP42,077/PEN184.67/NZ$80.24/ZAR892.11/PLN208.04/R$278.69/CZK1,243.56/RSD5,483/HUF16,472.49/RUB3,746.41/CN¥370.51 per night
- Friendly family-run park between Newquay and Perranporth
- On-site bar and restaurant serving homemade food and Cornish cider
- Heated outdoor pool with terrace overlooking scenic countryside
Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £18/€19.98/A$32.36/US$22.47/CA$30.45/CHF21.25/SEK209.37/DKK148.88/NOK212.92/ISK3,127/ARS1,587.81/CLP18,033/PEN79.14/NZ$34.39/ZAR382.33/PLN89.16/R$119.44/CZK532.95/RSD2,350/HUF7,059.64/RUB1,605.60/CN¥158.79 per night Electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £18/€19.98/A$32.36/US$22.47/CA$30.45/CHF21.25/SEK209.37/DKK148.88/NOK212.92/ISK3,127/ARS1,587.81/CLP18,033/PEN79.14/NZ$34.39/ZAR382.33/PLN89.16/R$119.44/CZK532.95/RSD2,350/HUF7,059.64/RUB1,605.60/CN¥158.79 per night Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch 6 x From £22/€24.42/A$39.55/US$27.46/CA$37.22/CHF25.97/SEK255.89/DKK181.96/NOK260.24/ISK3,822/ARS1,940.66/CLP22,040/PEN96.73/NZ$42.03/ZAR467.30/PLN108.97/R$145.98/CZK651.39/RSD2,872/HUF8,628.44/RUB1,962.40/CN¥194.08 per night
- Clean, tidy, friendly and small site in southwest Cornwall
- Easy drive to the Eden Project and National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Toilets, showers and undercover washing-up point on site
Electric optional grass pitch 6 x From £15/€16.65/A$26.96/US$18.73/CA$25.37/CHF17.71/SEK174.47/DKK124.06/NOK177.44/ISK2,606/ARS1,323.18/CLP15,028/PEN65.95/NZ$28.66/ZAR318.61/PLN74.30/R$99.53/CZK444.13/RSD1,958/HUF5,883.03/RUB1,338/CN¥132.32 per night
- Peaceful Cornish site 10 minutes’ drive from scenic sandy beaches
- A 10-minute drive from Helston and 25 minutes from Penzance
- Famed Praa Sands and Flambards theme park within 15 minutes
Electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £25/€27.75/A$44.94/US$31.21/CA$42.29/CHF29.51/SEK290.79/DKK206.77/NOK295.73/ISK4,343/ARS2,205.29/CLP25,046/PEN109.92/NZ$47.76/ZAR531.02/PLN123.83/R$165.89/CZK740.21/RSD3,264/HUF9,805.05/RUB2,230/CN¥220.54 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £25/€27.75/A$44.94/US$31.21/CA$42.29/CHF29.51/SEK290.79/DKK206.77/NOK295.73/ISK4,343/ARS2,205.29/CLP25,046/PEN109.92/NZ$47.76/ZAR531.02/PLN123.83/R$165.89/CZK740.21/RSD3,264/HUF9,805.05/RUB2,230/CN¥220.54 per night
- Award-winning family-run site four miles from the coast
- Five coarse fishing lakes on site
- Spacious and well-kept setting in 34 acres of Cornish countryside
Willow Park non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch (XL) 6 x From £23/€25.53/A$41.34/US$28.71/CA$38.91/CHF27.15/SEK267.53/DKK190.23/NOK272.07/ISK3,996/ARS2,028.87/CLP23,042/PEN101.13/NZ$43.94/ZAR488.54/PLN113.93/R$152.62/CZK681/RSD3,003/HUF9,020.65/RUB2,051.60/CN¥202.90 per night Meadow non-electric grass pitch 6 x From £23/€25.53/A$41.34/US$28.71/CA$38.91/CHF27.15/SEK267.53/DKK190.23/NOK272.07/ISK3,996/ARS2,028.87/CLP23,042/PEN101.13/NZ$43.94/ZAR488.54/PLN113.93/R$152.62/CZK681/RSD3,003/HUF9,020.65/RUB2,051.60/CN¥202.90 per night Beech Meadow non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch (XL) 6 x From £23/€25.53/A$41.34/US$28.71/CA$38.91/CHF27.15/SEK267.53/DKK190.23/NOK272.07/ISK3,996/ARS2,028.87/CLP23,042/PEN101.13/NZ$43.94/ZAR488.54/PLN113.93/R$152.62/CZK681/RSD3,003/HUF9,020.65/RUB2,051.60/CN¥202.90 per night Meadow electric grass tent, trailer tent or campervan pitch 6 x From £26/€28.86/A$46.74/US$32.46/CA$43.98/CHF30.69/SEK302.42/DKK215.04/NOK307.56/ISK4,517/ARS2,293.51/CLP26,048/PEN114.32/NZ$49.67/ZAR552.26/PLN128.79/R$172.52/CZK769.82/RSD3,394/HUF10,197.25/RUB2,319.21/CN¥229.36 per night Orchard 2 bedroom lodge 4 x From £249/€276.43/A$447.59/US$310.85/CA$421.22/CHF293.95/SEK2,896.25/DKK2,059.46/NOK2,945.45/ISK43,261/ARS21,964.72/CLP249,457/PEN1,094.81/NZ$475.72/ZAR5,288.94/PLN1,233.38/R$1,652.23/CZK7,372.52/RSD32,506/HUF97,658.30/RUB22,210.85/CN¥2,196.59 per 7 nights Valley 3 bedroom lodge 6 x From £269/€298.64/A$483.54/US$335.82/CA$455.05/CHF317.56/SEK3,128.89/DKK2,224.88/NOK3,182.03/ISK46,736/ARS23,728.96/CLP269,494/PEN1,182.75/NZ$513.93/ZAR5,713.76/PLN1,332.44/R$1,784.94/CZK7,964.69/RSD35,117/HUF105,502.34/RUB23,994.85/CN¥2,373.03 per 7 nights
- Beach heaven for fans of sand and saltwater
- Park or pitch up across 27 acres of parkland
- Clean on-site amenities and a well-stocked licensed shop
3 bedroom lodge (no pets, deluxe) 6 x From £141.42/€157/A$254.21/US$176.55/CA$239.23/CHF166.95/SEK1,644.93/DKK1,169.67/NOK1,672.87/ISK24,570/ARS12,474.90/CLP141,679/PEN621.80/NZ$270.19/ZAR3,003.87/PLN700.50/R$938.39/CZK4,187.23/RSD18,462/HUF55,465.21/RUB12,614.69/CN¥1,247.56 per night
- Petting corner on site with ponies
- Easy access to Camel Creek Adventure Park
- Pool, bar, games room and free hot showers
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £16.25/€18.04/A$29.21/US$20.29/CA$27.49/CHF19.18/SEK189.01/DKK134.40/NOK192.22/ISK2,823/ARS1,433.44/CLP16,280/PEN71.45/NZ$31.05/ZAR345.16/PLN80.49/R$107.83/CZK481.14/RSD2,121/HUF6,373.28/RUB1,449.50/CN¥143.35 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £20/€22.20/A$35.95/US$24.97/CA$33.83/CHF23.61/SEK232.63/DKK165.42/NOK236.58/ISK3,475/ARS1,764.23/CLP20,037/PEN87.94/NZ$38.21/ZAR424.81/PLN99.07/R$132.71/CZK592.17/RSD2,611/HUF7,844.04/RUB1,784/CN¥176.43 per night
- Family-run park in north Cornwall, a 10-minute drive from beaches
- Five miles from restaurants and harbour in Padstow
- Minimal electric lighting to give dark skies for stargazing
Non-electric grass tent pitch 2 x From £15/€16.65/A$26.96/US$18.73/CA$25.37/CHF17.71/SEK174.47/DKK124.06/NOK177.44/ISK2,606/ARS1,323.18/CLP15,028/PEN65.95/NZ$28.66/ZAR318.61/PLN74.30/R$99.53/CZK444.13/RSD1,958/HUF5,883.03/RUB1,338/CN¥132.32 per night Electric grass pitch 6 x From £18/€19.98/A$32.36/US$22.47/CA$30.45/CHF21.25/SEK209.37/DKK148.88/NOK212.92/ISK3,127/ARS1,587.81/CLP18,033/PEN79.14/NZ$34.39/ZAR382.33/PLN89.16/R$119.44/CZK532.95/RSD2,350/HUF7,059.64/RUB1,605.60/CN¥158.79 per night
- Family site a few miles from several good surfing beaches
- Within easy reach of Falmouth, Newquay, St Ives, Penzance and more
- Forest walks from the park that take you to the South West Coast Path
2 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow (five man) 5 x From £45/€49.96/A$80.89/US$56.18/CA$76.12/CHF53.12/SEK523.42/DKK372.19/NOK532.31/ISK7,818/ARS3,969.53/CLP45,083/PEN197.86/NZ$85.97/ZAR955.83/PLN222.90/R$298.60/CZK1,332.38/RSD5,875/HUF17,649.09/RUB4,014.01/CN¥396.97 per night 2 bedroom cottage / chalet / bungalow (four man) 4 x From £46.42/€51.53/A$83.44/US$57.95/CA$78.53/CHF54.80/SEK539.94/DKK383.94/NOK549.11/ISK8,065/ARS4,094.79/CLP46,505/PEN204.10/NZ$88.69/ZAR986/PLN229.93/R$308.02/CZK1,374.43/RSD6,060/HUF18,206.02/RUB4,140.67/CN¥409.50 per night
- Family-friendly wild camping on Bodmin Moor, with stunning lake views
- Anglers’ haven: private access to lake for brown trout fishing
- Top spot for stargazing, in a designated Dark Sky Reserve
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £16/€17.76/A$28.76/US$19.97/CA$27.07/CHF18.89/SEK186.10/DKK132.33/NOK189.27/ISK2,780/ARS1,411.39/CLP16,029/PEN70.35/NZ$30.57/ZAR339.85/PLN79.25/R$106.17/CZK473.74/RSD2,089/HUF6,275.23/RUB1,427.20/CN¥141.15 per night
Campsites in Cornwall: The Best Parks in the South West
Keen on Kernow? Then sort yourself with a stay at one of our holiday parks or campsites in Cornwall for a cracker of a hol. This county tucked into the south-western corner of England has some of the buffest beaches in the nation – and a selection of spots in the hinterland that are rather easy on the eye too…
And who wants to sleep indoors when spending time out under the stars is an option? As many of these parks are home to pitches and rental digs in scenic spots overlooking mystical moors, cracking coastal heritage areas and fine farmland, a stay at a Cornwall campsite, glampsite or holiday park makes a fine place to settle down in the open air for a memory-making trip.
With all this in mind, these are the sort of sites to set your heart on for your next hol – plus we’ve thrown in some top travel tips for good measure.
Campsites in Cornwall: from family-friendly digs to upscale bases
Contemplating Cornwall for your next getaway? It’s a worthy choice. Not only does this county have spectacular scenery and breezy vibes, it’s also home to thousands of top-notch campsites and holiday parks. In fact, it’s got the largest number of outdoorsy places to stay compared to anywhere else in Britain. Have a look at this selection and whittle it down to your fave: perhaps a pitch in a nature reserve, a fishing-friendly site with trout to troll for or a secluded spot on a working farm?
Plenty of parks are aimed at families too, so whether your clan’s tastes are more laidback or luxurious, your next trip is just a couple of clicks away. Look for a pick-your-own-pitch site with reams of room outdoors for small sorts to run amok, or sort yourself a space at a facility-filled campsite in Cornwall with indoor swimming pool and kids’ club to keep everyone entertained.
And when we say everyone, we’re also including four-legged furballs in that number. Filter for dog-friendly sites in Cornwall to bring the pup along on a break; many places have amenities like pet showers and multi-acre canine-exercising fields too.
After something a touch more niche? Rent a tent in Cornwall and move into a swanky tipi, yurt or dome all set up ahead of your arrival – a very appealing option for those on a quickie getaway who don’t want to spend any of their time off battling with poles and rain flys.
Facilities to focus on when browsing campsites in Cornwall
Choosing the campsite in Cornwall that’s right for you depends on whether you want to go full-on fancy or back to basics. There are Cornish sites with nothing but washrooms and wicked views, and there are also those with extensive facilities ranging from gyms and restaurants to miniature golf courses and playgrounds.
Campsites and holiday parks in Cornwall with clubhouses are top picks for sociable sorts who want to hobnob with other holidaymakers while on their break, and some parks put on lively entertainment in their bars and restaurants during high season.
Need to stay connected with the outside world? The 4G network isn’t always the most tippity-top down in the more rural parts of Cornwall, so plump for a park with free wifi to keep hooked up. Preferably one with a café serving decadent cream teas to demolish while browsing the web…
Which part of Cornwall should you camp in?
As Cornwall’s a peninsula with ancient moorland and too many beaches to visit in a single trip, it’s worth returning again and again for explores. But if you’re coming for the first time? Look to tourist faves like Bude in the north for wide stretches of coastline that are easy to access or set off to St Ives for white-sand stretches to stroll around with an artisan gelato in hand.
If you’re the adventurous sort, book a space for yourself at a park on the Cornish Riviera, (as the southern part of the peninsula is often known), for access to the surf schools at Sennen; Fowey on the Polperro Heritage Coast, meanwhile, is a fantastic choice for adrenaline-spiking activities ranging from powerboating to windsurfing.
And if you fancy a chilled afternoon out on the water? There’s always paddleboarding to be had around protected coves.
Wherever you park up at a holiday park or campsite in Cornwall, you won’t be far from fab scenery, fab facilities and even fabber staff. Just don’t ever tell anyone you prefer Devon…
Attractions to aim for when staying at a campsite in Cornwall
The north coast has sky-high cliffs and seaside towns like Newquay, known for its busy nightlife as well as its family-friendly attractions; the Blue Reef Aquarium and the zoo are particularly popular with small travellers.
For a serene stretch of coast, stay near Porthcurno and have days out on the fab beach with its shoreline sheltered by a couple of cliffs. Nights are best spent in the open-air cliffside Minack Theatre with sublime views of the coast.
Fan of flora? The Lost Gardens of Heligan, a series of outdoor spaces dating back to the 19th century, has plenty of horticulture to hotfoot around. Head to Helston for lopes along the Lizard Peninsula, one of wildest parts of Cornwall (and home to the glorious Kynance cove), or go inland to Truro and take in the twin towers of the cathedral in the county’s capital.
If you’re wondering where to wander next, have a look at our campsites in Devon for inspiration.
- Narrow your search to:
- St Austell5
- St Columb Major5
- St Ives4
- St Agnes1
What are the top sites in Cornwall?
- Wild Eyedeer, Falmouth
- Holywell Bay Holiday Park, Newquay
- Meadow Lakes, St Austell
- Atlantic Coast Holiday Park, Hayle
- Higher Trevaskis Caravan Park, Hayle
- Trethiggey Touring Park, Newquay
- Treloy Touring Park, Newquay
- Trewan Hall Camping Site, St Columb Major
- Frizparc Shepherd's Hut, Launceston
- Chapel Farm, Wadebridge
- How much does it cost to stay in Cornwall? Prices start at £6.00 (€6.66)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Cornwall are open now? 124 See all sites in Cornwall open now
- What are the top destinations in Cornwall? See all destinations in Cornwall
- How many sites in Cornwall have an indoor swimming pool? 10 See all sites in Cornwall with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Cornwall allow dogs? 113 See all dog-friendly sites in Cornwall