This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Annstead Farm is situated on the breathtaking Northumberland coast. There are many magnificent stately homes and has more castles to visit than any other county, many of which are just a short distance from the campsite. The working farm offers a variety of superb accommodation, including self catering cottages, luxury camping in furnished permanent tents and a bunkhouse for groups.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
- Coach stations
— 11.0 miles
11.0 miles Golden Square — 19.9 miles
19.9 miles Golden Square — 19.9 miles
- Train stations
Chathill Rail Station
— 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Alnmouth Rail Station — 12.1 miles
12.1 miles Acklington Rail Station — 18.0 miles
- Ferry ports
North Shields Ferry Terminal
— 39.8 miles
Newcastle International Airport
— 36.8 miles
Seahouses boat trips to the Farne Islands
Lindisfarne Castle on Holy Island
Alnwick Castle and Gardens
- Northumberland Coast (3.7 miles)
- Bamburgh Castle (3.9 miles)
- Howick Gardens & Arboretum (8.2 miles)
- Dunstanburgh Castle (6.8 miles)
- Lindisfarne Castle (8.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Annstead Farm Caravan and Luxury Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Annstead Farm Caravan and Luxury Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Annstead Farm Caravan and Luxury Campsite? Seahouses boat trips to the Farne Islands Beadnell Beach Bamburgh Castle Lindisfarne Castle on Holy Island Craster Dunstanburgh Alnwick Castle and Gardens Read more