This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Smart and spacious glamping site a mile from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Bar, restaurant and clubhouse with riverview terrace
- Over a mile and a half of free fishing on the River Avon
Imagine drifting past weeping willows, verdant banks and genteel swans in your own private river taxi, before stepping off in the centre of stunning Stratford-upon-Avon only a mile away.
If this sounds like the kind of thing dreams are made of, take a look at Riverside Caravan Park, where a selection of smart and comfy accommodation options are scattered around a peaceful and plant-filled chunk of Warwickshire bordering on the River Avon.
The park's Riverside Bar and Restaurant has a clubhouse with entertainment most weekends, an elevated balcony with scenic views over the river and Welcombe Hill for alfresco drinks or meals, and a new kids' playground alongside.
There's a designated dog walking area where dogs can be let off the lead for exercise but please note that they must remain on their leads in all other areas of the park. A river taxi service runs from Riverside Park daily into Stratford-upon-Avon.
Keen on fishing? There is over a mile and a half of free fishing on the river.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Riverside Bus Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Warwick Parkway Rail Station — 6.6 miles
6.6 miles Bus Station — 6.7 miles
- Train stations
Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Rail Station — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Wilmcote Rail Station — 3.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 47.4 miles
— 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 17.4 miles
17.4 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 17.5 miles
It is better to use CV37 7AA for satnav purposes.
For a change from the river taxi, guests can stroll into Stratford-upon-Avon to take in a play from the Royal Shakespeare Company, have a flutter at the races, or visit the many Shakespeare sights dotted around the city. There’s also excellent retail therapy to be had here, as well as in the elegant surrounding towns of Cheltenham, Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick.
Sporty types will find golf courses, swimming pools and many other facilities nearby, and of course there are plenty of good walking opportunities along the river and out into the lovely Warwickshire countryside.
Further along the banks of the Avon are the stately country house of Charlecote Park, and winsome Warwick Castle, which has plenty of things to do and see for all ages. Also nearby are the majestic ruins of Kenilworth Castle, where Robert Dudley and Elizabeth I used to make out; or you could follow in the footsteps of the Gunpowder Plotters of 1605 with a visit to Coughton Court. At the Ragley Hall Estate, visitors can take a tour of the Palladian mansion, go sculpture spotting in the Capability Brown parkland, or lose themselves in the 3D maze.
The site is also a great base from which to explore the villages and landscapes of the Cotswolds.
- Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm (0.9 miles)
- Avon Boating (0.9 miles)
- City Sightseeing Stratford Tours (1.0 miles)
- Charlecote Park (2.8 miles)
- Kinwarton Dovecote (7.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Riverside Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Riverside Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Riverside Caravan Park? For a change from the river taxi, guests can stroll into Stratford-upon-Avon to take in a play from the Royal Shakespeare Company, have a flutter at the races, or visit the many … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Riverside Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.