Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Northeast
4 bookable sites in Northeast
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful boreal forest site edged by a salmon river
- Near hiking, fishing, kayaking and wildlife in Adirondack Park
- Outdoor pool, baseball field, basketball court and lawn games
Non-electric grass touring pitch 2 x From £24.61/€27.54/A$45.87/US$30/CA$41.95/CHF29.16/SEK290.29/DKK205.29/NOK301.81/ISK4,255/ARS2,045.11/CLP24,141/PEN102.74/NZ$49.18/ZAR529.04/PLN123.93/R$163.31/CZK750.29/RSD3,239/HUF9,662.32/RUB2,147.22/CN¥214.10 per night Fully-serviced mixed touring pitch 5 x From £32.82/€36.72/A$61.16/US$40/CA$55.93/CHF38.88/SEK387.05/DKK273.72/NOK402.42/ISK5,673/ARS2,726.81/CLP32,188/PEN136.99/NZ$65.58/ZAR705.39/PLN165.24/R$217.75/CZK1,000.38/RSD4,318/HUF12,883.10/RUB2,862.96/CN¥285.47 per night
- Peaceful site set across 65 acres of woodland in the Pocono mountains
- Within easy reach of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Outdoor pool, stocked fishing pond, games room and hiking trails
Non-electric gravel and earth tent pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £26.26/€29.37/A$48.92/US$32/CA$44.74/CHF31.10/SEK309.64/DKK218.98/NOK321.93/ISK4,539/ARS2,181.45/CLP25,750/PEN109.59/NZ$52.46/ZAR564.31/PLN132.19/R$174.20/CZK800.31/RSD3,455/HUF10,306.48/RUB2,290.37/CN¥228.38 per night Electric gravel and earth tent pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £31.18/€34.88/A$58.10/US$38/CA$53.13/CHF36.93/SEK367.70/DKK260.03/NOK382.29/ISK5,390/ARS2,590.47/CLP30,579/PEN130.14/NZ$62.30/ZAR670.12/PLN156.98/R$206.86/CZK950.36/RSD4,102/HUF12,238.94/RUB2,719.82/CN¥271.20 per night
- Family-oriented Catskills campground 15 minutes' drive from Hancock
- On the banks of Hathaway Pond for swimming, fishing and hikes
- Free use of rowing boats and kayaks, and nature or craft activities
Electric grass and gravel touring pitch (back-in) 6 x From £20.51/€22.95/A$38.22/US$25/CA$34.95/CHF24.30/SEK241.90/DKK171.07/NOK251.51/ISK3,546/ARS1,704.26/CLP20,118/PEN85.62/NZ$40.99/ZAR440.87/PLN103.27/R$136.09/CZK625.24/RSD2,699/HUF8,051.93/RUB1,789.35/CN¥178.42 per night Non-electric mixed tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 6 x From £20.51/€22.95/A$38.22/US$25/CA$34.95/CHF24.30/SEK241.90/DKK171.07/NOK251.51/ISK3,546/ARS1,704.26/CLP20,118/PEN85.62/NZ$40.99/ZAR440.87/PLN103.27/R$136.09/CZK625.24/RSD2,699/HUF8,051.93/RUB1,789.35/CN¥178.42 per night
- Slow-paced woodland site in scenic western Massachusetts Berkshires
- A 10-minute drive from downtown Pittsfield, 25 minutes from Tanglewood
- Outdoor pool, playground, woodland trails and free hot showers
Non-electric forest floor tent pitch 4 x From £32/€35.80/A$59.63/US$39/CA$54.53/CHF37.90/SEK377.37/DKK266.88/NOK392.35/ISK5,531/ARS2,658.64/CLP31,383/PEN133.56/NZ$63.94/ZAR687.75/PLN161.11/R$212.30/CZK975.37/RSD4,210/HUF12,561.02/RUB2,791.39/CN¥278.34 per night Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch 4 x From £40.20/€44.98/A$74.92/US$49/CA$68.51/CHF47.62/SEK474.13/DKK335.31/NOK492.96/ISK6,950/ARS3,340.34/CLP39,430/PEN167.81/NZ$80.33/ZAR864.10/PLN202.42/R$266.74/CZK1,225.47/RSD5,290/HUF15,781.79/RUB3,507.13/CN¥349.70 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Northeast?
- How much does it cost to stay in Northeast? Prices start at US$25.05 (£20.55)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Northeast are open now? 3 See all sites in Northeast open now
- What are the top destinations in Northeast? See all destinations in Northeast
- How many sites in Northeast allow dogs? 4 See all dog-friendly sites in Northeast