Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Northeast
5 bookable sites in Northeast
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly site in the spectacularly scenic Pioneer Valley
- Explorers’ haven: hikes, bikes, outdoor adventures within 30 minutes
- On-site swimming pool, recreation hall, ball field and horseshoe court
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £21.57/€24.88/A$38.63/US$30/CA$36.52/CHF27.23/SEK252.69/DKK185.01/NOK249.08/ISK3,744/ARS2,813.57/CLP21,006/PEN114.62/NZ$41.55/ZAR427.06/PLN113.88/R$158.33/CZK639.72/RSD2,931/HUF8,927.41/RUB2,225.77/CN¥193.87 per night Electric grass and gravel pitch 6 x From £29.48/€34/A$52.79/US$41/CA$49.92/CHF37.22/SEK345.34/DKK252.85/NOK340.41/ISK5,117/ARS3,845.21/CLP28,708/PEN156.65/NZ$56.79/ZAR583.65/PLN155.63/R$216.38/CZK874.28/RSD4,005/HUF12,200.80/RUB3,041.88/CN¥264.96 per night
- Family-oriented Catskills campground 15 minutes' drive from Hancock
- On the banks of Hathaway Pond for swimming, fishing and hikes
- Free use of rowing boats and kayaks, and nature or craft activities
Non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 6 x From £89.88/€103.67/A$160.95/US$125/CA$152.18/CHF113.46/SEK1,052.87/DKK770.87/NOK1,037.82/ISK15,601/ARS11,723.21/CLP87,525/PEN477.58/NZ$173.14/ZAR1,779.43/PLN474.49/R$659.70/CZK2,665.50/RSD12,211/HUF37,197.55/RUB9,274.03/CN¥807.80 per 7 nights Electric grass and gravel touring pitch (back-in) 6 x From £161.78/€186.60/A$289.71/US$225/CA$273.93/CHF204.23/SEK1,895.17/DKK1,387.57/NOK1,868.08/ISK28,082/ARS21,101.78/CLP157,545/PEN859.65/NZ$311.66/ZAR3,202.98/PLN854.08/R$1,187.46/CZK4,797.90/RSD21,980/HUF66,955.59/RUB16,693.26/CN¥1,454.04 per 7 nights
- Spacious and scenic campground at a family-run farm
- A 10-minute drive from the Delaware River and Callicoon
- Basic dog-friendly pitches with walks available on the farm
Non-electric grass tent pitch 2 x From £14.38/€16.59/A$25.75/US$20/CA$24.35/CHF18.15/SEK168.46/DKK123.34/NOK166.05/ISK2,496/ARS1,875.71/CLP14,004/PEN76.41/NZ$27.70/ZAR284.71/PLN75.92/R$105.55/CZK426.48/RSD1,954/HUF5,951.61/RUB1,483.84/CN¥129.25 per night
- Peaceful site set across 65 acres of woodland in the Pocono mountains
- Within easy reach of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Outdoor pool, stocked fishing pond, games room and hiking trails
Non-electric gravel and earth tent pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £25.88/€29.86/A$46.35/US$36/CA$43.83/CHF32.68/SEK303.23/DKK222.01/NOK298.89/ISK4,493/ARS3,376.29/CLP25,207/PEN137.54/NZ$49.86/ZAR512.48/PLN136.65/R$189.99/CZK767.66/RSD3,517/HUF10,712.89/RUB2,670.92/CN¥232.65 per night
- Wild campground on a Kerhonkson horse farm with Shawngunk Ridge views
- 10 minutes’ drive to Minnewaska State Park Preserve
- Access to walking trails from the farm; climbing hotspots nearby
Non-electric grass tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 10 x From £35.95/€41.47/A$64.38/US$50/CA$60.87/CHF45.38/SEK421.15/DKK308.35/NOK415.13/ISK6,240/ARS4,689.29/CLP35,010/PEN191.03/NZ$69.26/ZAR711.77/PLN189.80/R$263.88/CZK1,066.20/RSD4,884/HUF14,879.02/RUB3,709.61/CN¥323.12 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.