Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in South
7 bookable sites in South
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Stay less than a mile from the Suwannee River
- Just 20 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico
- Buy homegrown beef from the 1920s general store on the grounds
Non-electric earth tent pitch 2 x From £21.12/€23.72/A$39.27/US$26/CA$36.10/CHF25.17/SEK250.23/DKK176.81/NOK258.28/ISK3,659/ARS1,772.85/CLP21,018/PEN88.94/NZ$42.08/ZAR453.19/PLN105.75/R$141.55/CZK642.77/RSD2,789/HUF8,288.72/RUB1,846.68/CN¥185.48 per night 30-amp fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch (water view) 6 x From £36.55/€41.05/A$67.97/US$45/CA$62.49/CHF43.57/SEK433.09/DKK306.02/NOK447.02/ISK6,332/ARS3,068.39/CLP36,378/PEN153.94/NZ$72.83/ZAR784.37/PLN183.03/R$244.98/CZK1,112.49/RSD4,826/HUF14,345.87/RUB3,196.17/CN¥321.02 per night 30-amp electric grass motorhome pitch (pull-thru) 6 x From £36.55/€41.05/A$67.97/US$45/CA$62.49/CHF43.57/SEK433.09/DKK306.02/NOK447.02/ISK6,332/ARS3,068.39/CLP36,378/PEN153.94/NZ$72.83/ZAR784.37/PLN183.03/R$244.98/CZK1,112.49/RSD4,826/HUF14,345.87/RUB3,196.17/CN¥321.02 per night 50-amp fully-serviced grass motorhome pitch (water view) 6 x From £38.99/€43.78/A$72.50/US$48/CA$66.65/CHF46.47/SEK461.97/DKK326.43/NOK476.82/ISK6,755/ARS3,272.95/CLP38,803/PEN164.20/NZ$77.68/ZAR836.66/PLN195.23/R$261.32/CZK1,186.66/RSD5,148/HUF15,302.26/RUB3,409.25/CN¥342.42 per night
- Well-maintained park 15 mins' drive from Fall Creek Falls State Park
- On Tennessee's Cumberland Plateau, less than two hours from Nashville
- Fishing pond, games room, shop and private bathrooms
Non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £14.62/€16.42/A$27.19/US$18/CA$25/CHF17.43/SEK173.24/DKK122.41/NOK178.81/ISK2,533/ARS1,227.36/CLP14,551/PEN61.58/NZ$29.13/ZAR313.75/PLN73.21/R$97.99/CZK445/RSD1,931/HUF5,738.35/RUB1,278.47/CN¥128.41 per night Electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £16.24/€18.24/A$30.21/US$20/CA$27.77/CHF19.36/SEK192.49/DKK136.01/NOK198.67/ISK2,814/ARS1,363.73/CLP16,168/PEN68.42/NZ$32.37/ZAR348.61/PLN81.35/R$108.88/CZK494.44/RSD2,145/HUF6,375.94/RUB1,420.52/CN¥142.67 per night Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch 6 x From £23.67/€26.58/A$44.01/US$29.14/CA$40.46/CHF28.21/SEK280.45/DKK198.17/NOK289.47/ISK4,101/ARS1,986.95/CLP23,557/PEN99.69/NZ$47.16/ZAR507.92/PLN118.52/R$158.64/CZK720.40/RSD3,125/HUF9,289.75/RUB2,069.70/CN¥207.88 per night 1 bedroom on-site touring caravan 6 x From £49.89/€56.02/A$92.76/US$61.42/CA$85.29/CHF59.46/SEK591.13/DKK417.69/NOK610.13/ISK8,643/ARS4,188.01/CLP49,652/PEN210.11/NZ$99.40/ZAR1,070.58/PLN249.82/R$334.38/CZK1,518.43/RSD6,588/HUF19,580.52/RUB4,362.42/CN¥438.15 per night
- RV park in a pecan orchard on the banks of Lake Chicot
- Private 300-foot pier and boat launch for fishing
- Jim Henson Museum and Lake Chicot State Park within a half-hour drive
Fully-serviced hardstanding touring pitch 4 x From £36.55/€41.05/A$67.97/US$45/CA$62.49/CHF43.57/SEK433.09/DKK306.02/NOK447.02/ISK6,332/ARS3,068.39/CLP36,378/PEN153.94/NZ$72.83/ZAR784.37/PLN183.03/R$244.98/CZK1,112.49/RSD4,826/HUF14,345.87/RUB3,196.17/CN¥321.02 per night
- Spectacular luxury resort six miles from The Woodlands
- Huge range of facilities including tropical pools, hot tub and fishing
- Rally rooms, gym, library, play areas, firepit, wine and beer sales...
Fully-serviced hardstanding motorhome pitch (pull-thru) 6 x From £59.29/€66.59/A$110.25/US$73/CA$101.37/CHF70.67/SEK702.57/DKK496.44/NOK725.16/ISK10,273/ARS4,977.61/CLP59,013/PEN249.73/NZ$118.14/ZAR1,272.42/PLN296.92/R$397.42/CZK1,804.71/RSD7,830/HUF23,272.19/RUB5,184.91/CN¥520.76 per night
- Nostalgic park in the Smoky Mountains, half an hour from Murphy, NC
- A 10-minute drive from Apalachia Lake and Fields of the Wood
- Adventure park on site with wagon rides and gold panning
Electric grass and gravel touring pitch 6 x From £20.31/€22.80/A$37.76/US$25/CA$34.72/CHF24.20/SEK240.61/DKK170.01/NOK248.34/ISK3,518/ARS1,704.66/CLP20,210/PEN85.52/NZ$40.46/ZAR435.76/PLN101.68/R$136.10/CZK618.05/RSD2,681/HUF7,969.93/RUB1,775.65/CN¥178.34 per night Annie's Place 1 bedroom static caravan 7 x From £49.59/€55.69/A$92.21/US$61.05/CA$84.78/CHF59.10/SEK587.56/DKK415.17/NOK606.45/ISK8,591/ARS4,162.79/CLP49,353/PEN208.85/NZ$98.80/ZAR1,064.13/PLN248.31/R$332.36/CZK1,509.28/RSD6,548/HUF19,462.56/RUB4,336.14/CN¥435.51 per night
- Relaxed park with river access, a fishing pond and nature trails
- A five-minute drive from central Cotulla’s Brush Country Museum
- Pool, play area, board games, dog run and clubhouse with TV
Electric gravel and sand touring pitch 4 x From £16.24/€18.24/A$30.21/US$20/CA$27.77/CHF19.36/SEK192.49/DKK136.01/NOK198.67/ISK2,814/ARS1,363.73/CLP16,168/PEN68.42/NZ$32.37/ZAR348.61/PLN81.35/R$108.88/CZK494.44/RSD2,145/HUF6,375.94/RUB1,420.52/CN¥142.67 per night
- Well-equipped cabin in a remote Scranton spot by the Arkansas River
- Fishing in Lake Dardanelle 10 minutes away; quad trails half an hour
- Hot tub, barbecue, kitchen gadgets, queen bed and bathroom with shower
Cozy bedroom 1 bedroom cabin (hot tub) 4 x From £89.35/€100.33/A$166.14/US$110/CA$152.75/CHF106.49/SEK1,058.67/DKK748.06/NOK1,092.70/ISK15,479/ARS7,500.51/CLP88,924/PEN376.30/NZ$178.02/ZAR1,917.35/PLN447.41/R$598.85/CZK2,719.43/RSD11,798/HUF35,067.68/RUB7,812.87/CN¥784.71 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in South?
- How much does it cost to stay in South? Prices start at US$18.00 (£14.62)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in South are open now? 7 See all sites in South open now
- What are the top destinations in South? See all destinations in South
- How many sites in South allow dogs? 7 See all dog-friendly sites in South