This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Over 12 hectares on the edge of the wooded Ardennes
- Play area, tennis, restaurant, barbecue area and resident donkeys
- On-site pond for fishing
Nature spotters are rather fond of the area around Camping Le Relais. As are hikers, mountain bikers and climbing, for it's in the Wallon region of Luxembourg and at the edge of the wooded Ardennes. (As you might expect, this is in a greatly green part of the world.)
The site is also just the spot for families with young kids as it has a well-equipped play area, resident donkeys and a one-hectare pond for fishing, basking on its pier or kayaking. There's also a barbecue area, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, football and a pétanque court. Pitches are large and set over an area of 12 hectares.
For eats, Camping Le Relais has a restaurant near the site entrance and is close to the town of Marche-en-Famenne. Bread and pastries can be ordered from reception for the next day.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very nice,clean campsite
Nice site, well laid out with friendly staff
We would not return.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Camping Le Relais is just at the wooded Ardennes area in the Wallon region of Luxembourg, a pretty perfect place for hiking, cycling, mountain biking and climbing. It's a short drive from Wallonia's capital Namur, the medieval city of Liège and the small provincial capital of Arlon.
The town centre of Marche-en-Famenne is a short walk from the site and well worth a look for its shops, restaurants and cafés as well as its St Remacle Church, Carmes convent and several museums including the lace museum and the Famenne museum, sketching the history and culture of the area.
Also take a trip to the nearby Durbuy to see the world's biggest topiary park, covering over 30,000 square feet, and a viewpoint over the countryside from the top of the cliff close by. The Ourthe river and its valley are a short drive away.
- Does Camping Le Relais have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Le Relais dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Relais? Camping Le Relais is just at the wooded Ardennes area in the Wallon region of Luxembourg, a pretty perfect place for hiking, cycling, mountain biking and climbing. It's a short drive from … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Relais?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.