This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful countryside site in the Belgian Ardennes
- Ten kilometres from the French border
- Surrounded by green space between Bouillon, Paliseul and Bièvre
Camping Rhodes is a relaxed and peaceful place among the spectacular green scenery of the Belgian Ardennes. Set in the countryside between Bouillon, Paliseul and Bièvre, the site is only ten kilometres from the French border.
Showers, toilets, and running water are in the main building for guests' use.
Barbecues are allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Gas cylinders available
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Take to the local forests, valleys and countryside by bike or foot, or explore the many villages of the region where events are organised throughout the year.
Local town Bouillon is best known for medieval Bouillon Castle, sitting above the town. Other popular places in the town include the Nathalie market, where over 300 types of Belgian beer are brewed, and Bouillon Animal Park, with a two-kilometre trail to see animals including boars, lynx, wolves, bears and tigers.
Also see the twelfth century Orval Abbey and the several museums in the region such as the Archéoscope in Bouillon.
- Does Camping Le Rhodès have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Le Rhodès dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Rhodès? Take to the local forests, valleys and countryside by bike or foot, or explore the many villages of the region where events are organised throughout the year. Local town Bouillon is best ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Rhodès?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.