This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful countryside site in the Belgian Ardennes
- Ten kilometres from the French border
- Surrounded by green space between Bouillon, Paliseul and Bièvre
Camping Rhodes is a relaxed and peaceful place among the spectacular green scenery of the Belgian Ardennes. Set in the countryside between Bouillon, Paliseul and Bièvre, the site is only ten kilometres from the French border.
Showers, toilets, and running water are in the main building for guests' use.
Barbecues are allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Take to the local forests, valleys and countryside by bike or foot, or explore the many villages of the region where events are organised throughout the year.
Local town Bouillon is best known for medieval Bouillon Castle, sitting above the town. Other popular places in the town include the Nathalie market, where over 300 types of Belgian beer are brewed, and Bouillon Animal Park, with a two-kilometre trail to see animals including boars, lynx, wolves, bears and tigers.
Also see the twelfth century Orval Abbey and the several museums in the region such as the Archéoscope in Bouillon.
- Does Camping Le Rhodès have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Le Rhodès dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Rhodès? Take to the local forests, valleys and countryside by bike or foot, or explore the many villages of the region where events are organised throughout the year. Local town Bouillon is best ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Rhodès?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.