This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Popular family-run farm park with excellent facilities and amenities
- Animal walk, adventure play, bakery, grocery sales and off-licence
- A mile and a half from St Davids and direct access to the coast path
Rocky the pygmy goat is 'one of the naughtiest boys on the farm', say the owners of popular Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park on the Pembrokeshire coast. Well of course he is – just look at that mischievous, plotting, furry little face in the site pics…
He's just one of the inhabitants at this scenic and family-run farm site's animal farm walk, where your little critters can make friends with miniature cows, pygmy goats, Kunekune pigs and small ducks, as well as furry sorts at the rabbit enclosure.
Also for kids is a timber adventure play area with balance beams, climbing wall, bridges, tunnel, high house and slide; for grownups, there's a well-stocked shop with bread, pastries and croissants from the in-store bakery, and milk, cheese and dairy products, fresh fruit and vegetables, branded groceries and local alternatives.
An off-licence with a wide range of wines and beers is also available, alongside Calor and camping gas cylinders, camping equipment, body boards, wetsuits, windbreaks and beach goods.
As well as all this, the site owners rightly point out there are heaps of reasons to visit this 180-acre farm: its quiet country lane location on the Pembrokeshire coast, for one, joining the Pembrokeshire Coast Path straight from the site via a quiet track, and with views from its flat site over the whole farm towards a volcanic ridge dropping steeply towards the Irish Sea. The farm is secluded enough for peace but easily accessible to the best of Pembrokeshire attractions, like the beach at Whitesands a mile and a half away.
On top of that is the list of facilities: the team members here are proud of the site and want guests to have as relaxed a stay as possible and to return many times, so they've ensured all is up to date and well maintained, including modern toilet and shower blocks with two family/disabled toilet and shower units as well as free hairdryers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
- Coach stations
— 14.7 miles
14.7 miles Railway Hotel — 15.5 miles
15.5 miles Railway Hotel — 15.5 miles
- Train stations
Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station
— 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Fishguard Harbour Rail Station — 14.7 miles
14.7 miles Haverfordwest Rail Station — 15.0 miles
- Ferry ports
St. Justinian Ferry Landing
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 3.3 miles
3.3 miles Skomer Island Ferry Landing — 11.0 miles
— 55.7 miles
From St Davids, follow the signs for Whitesands on the B4583; the sign is signposted at the crossroads between St Davids and Whitesands.
As may have been mentioned, Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park is in excellent locale, in a peaceful Pembrokeshire location but easily accessible to top attractions: the team reckons that after a stay here, you'll def be back for more.
The farm is the closest park to the beach at Whitesands, and links directly to walks including the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. From Whitesands, take the nine and a half mile hike to Caerfai Bay via Ramsey Sound and St Non's, or go 11 miles in the other direction to Trefin via St David's Head.
If you'd rather climb, the peak of Carn Llidi in Whitesands Bay is within easy walking distance – you may as well have an easy amble before clambering puffingly upwards…
- St Davids Cathedral (1.1 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (19.8 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (21.6 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (1.3 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (24.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park? As may have been mentioned, Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park is in excellent locale, in a peaceful Pembrokeshire location but easily accessible to top attractions: the team reckons that after a stay here, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.