This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set in the grounds of an old manor house
- Three miles from Narberth and 10 minutes' drive from Oakwood
- Modern facilities, heated pool, amusement centre and family pub
Think 18th-century manor house and the words ‘value for money’ may not be the first to spring to mind. But Grondre Holiday Park three miles from Narberth has cleverly combined the two – huzzah.
Set in the grounds of an old manor house, Grondre has the style of old Wales matched with modern, family-friendly facilities and entertainment. There's a stonewalled, beamed amusement hall on site with pool table and arcade games on site for starters, and a heated outdoor pool (open from Whitsun until 31 August - weather permitting), free for guests to use.
Bingo, quiz nights and other evening entertainment are all run in The Stable Inn during high season – the holiday park’s family pub, which has plenty of draughts on tap and proper Welsh food to eat in or take away.
And if the activities on site aren’t quite enough, Grondre’s Pembrokeshire-Carmarthenshire has easy access to many of the area’s most popular attractions including Oakwood and Folly Farm adventure parks. You just need to decide where to start...
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Bus Station — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Chemist — 10.5 miles
- Train stations
Clunderwen Rail Station
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Narberth Rail Station — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Whitland Rail Station — 5.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 12.9 miles
12.9 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 13.2 miles
— 32.8 miles
The little yet lively Welsh-speaking town of Narbeth is just three miles south of Grondre: pay it a visit to take in the rows of pretty cottages and shops, boutiques and the Creative Café, where kids can decorate their own pottery and admire their efforts afterwards over a cupcake.
If the pool at Grondre isn’t sufficient for your water baby, head for Blue Lagoon Waterpark a 10-minute drive away. Open all year round, big kids can have an aqua adventure as they brave the flumes and battle the wild waves; tiddlers can explore Nippers Cove…and grownups can sink into the in- and outdoor hot tubs too.
If it’s the seaside that’s calling, Saundersfoot is on the coast 11 miles southward (just over half an hour in the car), while the beach at Amroth is slightly closer at 20 minutes) and the popular resort of Tenby is half an hour’s drive.
Head north for about 40 minutes (18 miles) for a day trip cycling, walking and picnicking at the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park too. Don’t worry if you don’t manage to cover all the hundreds of miles of public footpaths and bridleways around the park: you can always come back...
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (12.4 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (13.0 miles)
- National Wool Museum (19.9 miles)
- Tudor Merchant's House (11.0 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (16.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Grondre Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Grondre Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Grondre Holiday Park? The little yet lively Welsh-speaking town of Narbeth is just three miles south of Grondre: pay it a visit to take in the rows of pretty cottages and shops, boutiques and the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Grondre Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.