Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Family-friendly wild-style camping in a hilltop location
- A 10-minute drive from the Pembrokeshire coast; St Davids 25 minutes
- Views over the Preseli Hills; dogs on leads welcome
Tower Hill Campsite is a peaceful retreat in a hilltop setting close to the gorgeous sandy beaches of the Pembrokeshire coast. This family-friendly site is all about relaxing surrounded by nature and spending time in the open air, and it's close to all sorts of family attractions including Folly Farm and several surf beaches.
The site is in a rural location with views over the Preseli Hills, roughly 10 minutes' drive from Haverfordwest and its amenities (including supermarkets, restaurants and a railway station). The coast is roughly 10 minutes in the opposite direction, where you stand a good chance of seeing porpoises, dolphins, seals and puffins when exploring the area.
The site is also something of a wildlife haven, and you may catch sight of the foxes, badgers and otters that like to pass through the local area. There are very low levels of light pollution, meaning spectacular stargazing on cloudless nights (particularly during shooting star season in August). Noise pollution is very low too, and guests are asked to do their part to keep it this way by not playing any music during their stay.
For day to day living, the site provides water and a portaloo. Firepits (raised off the ground) are permitted, and firewood is usually available to buy from the site owners. Dogs are allowed too, but please make sure to keep them on leads at all times and remember to clear up after them.
Open from 11/06/2021 to 25/08/2021
Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
Your dog must be tattooed or microchipped.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro) and/or any of the following: Staffordshire bull terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler, any Mastiff or Tosa.
The shower facilities are closed. Guests will need to use their own facilities.
Guests under the age of 21 are not allowed on site.
Twin axle vehicles are not permitted on site.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
No cars/motorbikes by the pitch/unit. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent or motorhome pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
One Tent or Campervan or Motorhome allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
Haverfordwest Bus Station
— 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop — 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Steynton (Pembrokeshire): Lay by Coach Stop — 5.8 miles
- Train stations
Haverfordwest Rail Station
— 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Milford Haven Rail Station — 6.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Milford Haven Dock Entrance
— 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 8.9 miles
8.9 miles Martins Haven Ferry Landing — 9.3 miles
— 44.9 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Surf hire: 10 minutes' drive
- St Davids: 25 minutes
- Oakwood Theme Park: 25 minutes
- Marloes Sands: 30 minutes
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: 30 minutes
- Heatherton World of Activities: 35 minutes
- Dinosaur Park: 35 minutes
- Manor Wildlife Park: 35 minutes
- Carew Castle: 35 minutes
- Saundersfoot: 40 minutes.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (9.1 miles)
- St Davids Cathedral (10.0 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (10.9 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (10.1 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (14.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||5:30 p.m. –||9:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||4:30 p.m. –||7:30 p.m.|
Tower Hill Campsite cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Tower Hill Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Tower Hill Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tower Hill Campsite? Local attractions and activities include: - Surf hire: 10 minutes' drive - St Davids: 25 minutes - Oakwood Theme Park: 25 minutes - Marloes Sands: 30 minutes - Folly Farm Adventure Park … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Tower Hill Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Tower Hill Campsite? From £20 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability