Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Wild-style camping with stunning views over the Jurassic Coast
- A 10-minute drive from Weymouth; 15 minutes to Isle of Portland
- Footpath leading to the coast path; a short walk to pubs and amenities
Check out those views… True to its name, Seaview Farm is right on the Jurassic Coast, with stunning views out over Chesil Beach and the Fleet Lagoon.
You could quite possibly sit and stare at those views for many hours here (and if you choose to do that, you may be pleased to know that you’re welcome to spark up a barbecue for cooking and keeping warm while you watch the sunset over the sea).
Not content with sitting still? This is a cracking location for walkers in particular: footpaths lead off from the farm in all directions, including one that heads off down towards the South West Coast Path and beyond to the Isle of Portland. A supermarket, a clutch of takeaways and several pubs are within walking distance too.
You could, in fact, ditch the car for much of your stay at this Dorset site: there’s a bus stop a short walk away for jaunts around the area by public transport. If you are driving, however, you can get to Weymouth town centre and beach with a journey of less than 10 minutes, to Durdle Door or West Bay in about half an hour, or inland to the Cerne Abbas Giant in a similar amount of time.
This is a wild-style stay with pitches on a spacious and slightly sloping field accessed via a track. There are no showers or electrical connections here, but guests will have access to water and regularly serviced portaloos.
Open from 26/07/2021 to 06/09/2021
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
One Tent allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Max 10.0m width x 10.0m depth (32.8ft width x 32.8ft depth) Calculated area: 100.0m² (1076.4ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 1 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
More frequent emptying of bins
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
- Coach stations
Weymouth: Town Centre Coach Stops
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Dorchester: South Rail Station Coach Stop — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Bridport: Coach Park West Street — 14.1 miles
- Train stations
Weymouth Rail Station
— 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Upwey Rail Station — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Dorchester South Rail Station — 7.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
— 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Poole Ferry Terminal — 23.3 miles
23.3 miles Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 23.7 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 31.5 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include
- Weymouth (beach, harbour and SEA Life Centre): 10 minutes’ drive
- Hardy Monument: 10 minutes
- Valley of Stones National Nature Reserve: 10 minutes
- Abbotsbury Swannery and Subtropical Gardens: 15 minutes
- Portland Castle: 15 minutes
- Jordan Hill Roman Temple: 15 minutes
- Dorchester (dinosaur and teddy bear museums, Maiden Castle fort): 15 minutes
- Cerne Abbas Giant: half an hour
- Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door: half an hour.
- Radipole Lake Nature Reserve (1.9 miles)
- Weymouth Sea Life Park and Marine Sanctuary (2.6 miles)
- Abbotsbury Swannery (5.3 miles)
- Max Gate (7.4 miles)
- Hardy's Cottage (9.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Seaview Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Seaview Farm will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Seaview Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Seaview Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Seaview Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include - Weymouth (beach, harbour and SEA Life Centre): 10 minutes’ drive - Hardy Monument: 10 minutes - Valley of Stones National Nature Reserve: 10 minutes - Abbotsbury … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Seaview Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Seaview Farm? From £15 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability