This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Devon glampsite surrounded by a 300-acre ancient woodland
- A 10-minute drive from Lyme Regis and the Jurassic Coast
- Yoga sessions, woodland bar and pop-up forest feasts on site
MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm is a scenic glampsite on one of the highest viewpoints in Devon, surrounded by the woodlands of Trinity Hill in the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. From here, it's only a 10-minute drive to Lyme Regis and only a little further to other Jurassic Coast highlights including Golden Cap, Seatown and Eype.
This is a place for glamping adventures with a bohemian spirit, staying in boutique canvas bell tents embedded with traditional Indian patterns and furnished with unique interiors. Pop-up clean flushing toilets and hot showers are only a short stroll away.
The site flows into a 300-acre ancient forest offering woodland activities like forest supper clubs, live music events, open-air cinema nights and survival classes for kids. Meanwhile, morning yoga sessions and life drawing classes are held in the MAJU marquee (these can be booked in as extras).
For food and drinks, you can rent firepits to cook under the stars (a farm shop and Axminster's supermarkets are five minutes’ drive away) or put in an order to have breakfast delivered to your tent from the pop-up MAJU kitchen. If you're here on a Friday, take a wander down to the pop-up forest venue for a bar and street food. On top of that, there’s always the option of popping next door to see what the neighbour (Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall) has going on at River Cottage HQ…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Enjoy it there so much we will be back next year!
The best glamping site in the uk
Book this spot! It’s awesome!
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 9.9 miles
9.9 miles Post Office — 19.3 miles
19.3 miles Post Office — 19.3 miles
- Train stations
Axminster Rail Station
— 2.5 miles
2.5 miles Honiton Rail Station — 9.4 miles
9.4 miles Crewkerne Rail Station — 12.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Exmouth Ferry Landing
— 21.1 miles
21.1 miles Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 21.4 miles
21.4 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 21.5 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 18.8 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Axe Valley Wildlife Park: five minutes’ drive
- Lyme Regis (seaside town with crabbing and fishing trips): 10 minutes
- Monmouth Beach (with ammonite carpet at low tide): 10 minutes
- The Tunnel Tree Tops (high ropes courses): 10 minutes
- Lyme Bay Winery: 15 minutes
- Seatown beach: 15 minutes
- Golden Cap: 15 minutes
- Beer Quarry Caves: 15 minutes
- Eype beach: 20 minutes
- Forde Abbey and Gardens: 20 minutes.
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (12.0 miles)
- Mapperton House & Gardens (12.8 miles)
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (15.9 miles)
- Shute Barton (3.8 miles)
- Loughwood Meeting House (4.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 3 days of arrival date.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Modifications are subject to a £25.00 fee.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm will debit the balance from your card 10 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 10 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Axe Valley Wildlife Park: five minutes’ drive - Lyme Regis (seaside town with crabbing and fishing trips): 10 minutes - Monmouth Beach (with ammonite carpet at … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of MAJU Glampsite at Hartgrove Hill Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.