Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Riverside back to basics pitches under a mile from Honiton town centre
- A 20-minute drive to the Jurassic Coast and half an hour to Exeter
- Easily accessed from the junction of the A30 and A35
Langford Farm is a rural Devon site in a particularly fine spot for both outings and amenities. Here’s a place where you can get your countryside fix without having to negotiate miles of winding country lanes: it’s only about half a mile from the junction of the A30 and A35.
Walks, bike rides and other outdoor activities are most rewarding around here, and most scenic too – the farm sits in a sweet spot just between the Blackdown Hills and the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so there’s plenty of pretty scenery around to explore. And some of that scenery can be seen from the site too, as it’s just on the banks of the River Otter, with views up to Dundon Hill.
While that countryside is indeed worthy of many days of exploring, it’s worth thinking about throwing a bit of coast and city time into the mix too: it’s about a 20-minute drive down to the Jurassic Coast and the seaside towns of Sidmouth and Seaton, or half an hour to the urban attractions of Exeter.
Life on site is fairly simple – there’s river access for fishing, plus plenty of space to light barbecues and let the kids and dogs have a bit of a run around, but please note there aren’t any toilet or shower facilities here. Getting sorted with meal supplies, takeaways or evenings out is supremely simple though, as it’s less than a mile to shops, pubs and places to eat in the centre of Honiton.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass pitch
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Great large open flat field. Choose your own pitch. Plenty …
Lovely farm with level pitches and beautiful scenery!
A great site, basic facilities but wonderful location!
Brilliant site, excellent service all round by David, good weather …
excellent site, friendly owner no toilets and pitch where you like
Excellent basic facilities site
Friendly people, basic but cheap
Just a lovely place to stay Dave the owner was …
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 12.0 miles
12.0 miles Post Office — 12.0 miles
12.0 miles The Barn Owl — 14.0 miles
- Train stations
Honiton Rail Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Feniton Rail Station — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Axminster Rail Station — 7.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing
— 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Topsham Lock Ferry Landing — 15.4 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 11.7 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Axe Valley Wildlife Park: 15 minutes' drive
- Little Orchard Alpacas: 15 minutes
- Lyme Bay Winery: 15 minutes
- The Donkey Sanctuary: 15 minutes
- Seaton Wetlands nature reserve: 20 minutes
- Beer Quarry Caves: 20 minutes
- Crealy Theme Park & Resort: 20 minutes
- Lyme Regis: 25 minutes
- Yarak Birds of Prey: 25 minutes.
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (7.9 miles)
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (9.0 miles)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (12.2 miles)
- Loughwood Meeting House (5.4 miles)
- Shute Barton (5.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12:30 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Langford Farm cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Langford Farm on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Langford Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Langford Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Langford Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Axe Valley Wildlife Park: 15 minutes' drive - Little Orchard Alpacas: 15 minutes - Lyme Bay Winery: 15 minutes - The Donkey Sanctuary: 15 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Langford Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12:30 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Langford Farm? From £20 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability