This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
This beautiful woodland park is located in the grounds of an old manor house and is situated next to three gorgeous Cornish beaches. If you enjoy exploring the area, you’ll find you’re only a short drive from the quaint fishing ports of Padstow and Port Isaac.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the UK Tourism Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Entertainment venue with nightly entertainment.
* Live family shows and quiz nights at the Showbar Entertainment Venue.
* Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant and Showbar Entertainment Venue & Bar.
* Indoor soft play area with ball pool.
* Outdoor adventure play area with fun tower, wooden walkway and swings.
* Multi-sports court.
* Pool table, darts and table tennis.
* Nature trails and outdoor picnic areas.
* Surf lessons on nearby Polzeath Beach.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Wadebridge: The Link Rd Coach Stop — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Padstow Bus Terminus — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Bodmin Coach Stop — 8.9 miles
- Train stations
Roche Rail Station — 9.7 miles
9.7 miles St Columb Road Rail Station — 11.2 miles
11.2 miles Bugle Rail Station — 11.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Padstow Ferry Landing — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 18.3 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 9.4 miles
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 signed Okehampton to Bodmin.
2. At Bodmin take the A389 to Wadebridge and follow the bypass until you reach the roundabout with the A39. Follow the signs for B3314 signed Port Isaac.
3. Go right at mini roundabout again signed Port Isaac. Follow for 3 miles then take left signed Rock. The park is 250 yards on the right hand side.
1. Nearest station - Bodmin Parkway, approx 15 miles, 20 mins by car & Newquay, approximately 21 miles, about 35 minutes by car.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is approximately a 5 minute walk from the park in St. Minver Village, there are 5 buses a day which run into Wadebridge.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Rock Beach (2.4 miles)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (5.1 miles)
- Tintagel Castle (9.3 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (8.5 miles)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (9.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.