This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
This beautiful woodland park is located in the grounds of an old manor house and is situated next to three gorgeous Cornish beaches. If you enjoy exploring the area, you’ll find you’re only a short drive from the quaint fishing ports of Padstow and Port Isaac.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the UK Tourism Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Entertainment venue with nightly entertainment.
* Live family shows and quiz nights at the Showbar Entertainment Venue.
* Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant and Showbar Entertainment Venue & Bar.
* Indoor soft play area with ball pool.
* Outdoor adventure play area with fun tower, wooden walkway and swings.
* Multi-sports court.
* Pool table, darts and table tennis.
* Nature trails and outdoor picnic areas.
* Surf lessons on nearby Polzeath Beach.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
- Coach stations
— 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Lidl Superstore — 4.9 kilometres
4.9 kilometres Car Park — 14.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Roche Rail Station
— 15.5 kilometres
15.5 kilometres St Columb Road Rail Station — 18.1 kilometres
18.1 kilometres Bugle Rail Station — 18.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing
— 3.8 kilometres
3.8 kilometres Padstow Ferry Landing — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 29.4 kilometres
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 15.2 kilometres
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 signed Okehampton to Bodmin.
2. At Bodmin take the A389 to Wadebridge and follow the bypass until you reach the roundabout with the A39. Follow the signs for B3314 signed Port Isaac.
3. Go right at mini roundabout again signed Port Isaac. Follow for 3 miles then take left signed Rock. The park is 250 yards on the right hand side.
1. Nearest station - Bodmin Parkway, approx 15 miles, 20 mins by car & Newquay, approximately 21 miles, about 35 minutes by car.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is approximately a 5 minute walk from the park in St. Minver Village, there are 5 buses a day which run into Wadebridge.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Rock Beach (3.8 kilometres)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (8.3 kilometres)
- Tintagel Castle (14.9 kilometres)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (13.7 kilometres)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (14.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.