This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Sometimes all you need is a chance to relax and watch the world go by, and there's no better place to do that than Crantock Beach. This peaceful park, with stunning sea views, is just a short stroll from a quiet, sandy beach, sheltered by dunes. It's also just four miles from bustling Newquay with its restaurants, shops and family attractions. But hey, don't even think about that until you're fully relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Amusements including air hockey, bar games, pool, darts and board games.
* Light entertainment at the newly refurbished Wavecrest Pub.
* Adventure play area with Captain’s Boat.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Nature trail and Recreational Field.
* Family picnic and BBQ area.
* Wavecrest Pub for evening meals and relaxing drinks on the outdoor terrace.
* Ocean Diner and Takeaway for delicious evening meals.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Newquay Bus Station — 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Newquay: Porthfour Turn Coach Stop — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles St Columb Minor (Cornwall): Church St Coach Stop — 2.9 miles
- Train stations
Newquay Rail Station — 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Quintrell Downs Rail Station — 3.5 miles
3.5 miles St Columb Road Rail Station — 7.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Padstow Ferry Landing — 12.2 miles
12.2 miles Rock Padstow Ferry Landing — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Tolverne Ferry Landing — 13.1 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Penzance Airport — 26.4 miles
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 to Newquay, Cornwall. Take the left exit signed the A392 to Newquay.
2. Once on the dual carriageway take the 1st slip road signed Newquay (A39).
3. Take the 2nd turning at the roundabout signed Newquay (A392). Follow the road through Quintrell Downs, past Morrisons, turn left for the A3075 Redruth.
4. Continue for 2 miles and turn right at sign for Holywell/Cubert. From here follow signs for park.
1. Nearest station - Newquay, approximately a 10 minute drive from the park.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is about 600 yards from the park. Enquire at the holiday park.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Fistral Beach (1.1 miles)
- Blue Reef Aquarium (1.3 miles)
- Newquay Zoo (1.7 miles)
- Trerice (3.2 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (6.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.