This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Sometimes all you need is a chance to relax and watch the world go by, and there's no better place to do that than Crantock Beach. This peaceful park, with stunning sea views, is just a short stroll from a quiet, sandy beach, sheltered by dunes. It's also just four miles from bustling Newquay with its restaurants, shops and family attractions. But hey, don't even think about that until you're fully relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Amusements including air hockey, bar games, pool, darts and board games.
* Light entertainment at the newly refurbished Wavecrest Pub.
* Adventure play area with Captain’s Boat.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Nature trail and Recreational Field.
* Family picnic and BBQ area.
* Wavecrest Pub for evening meals and relaxing drinks on the outdoor terrace.
* Ocean Diner and Takeaway for delicious evening meals.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Newquay Bus Station
— 1.1 miles
1.1 miles Newquay: Porthfour Turn Coach Stop — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles St Columb Minor (Cornwall): Church St Coach Stop — 2.9 miles
- Train stations
Newquay Rail Station
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Quintrell Downs Rail Station — 3.5 miles
3.5 miles St Columb Road Rail Station — 7.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Padstow Ferry Landing
— 12.2 miles
12.2 miles Rock Padstow Ferry Landing — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Tolverne Ferry Landing — 13.1 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Penzance Airport — 26.4 miles
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 to Newquay, Cornwall. Take the left exit signed the A392 to Newquay.
2. Once on the dual carriageway take the 1st slip road signed Newquay (A39).
3. Take the 2nd turning at the roundabout signed Newquay (A392). Follow the road through Quintrell Downs, past Morrisons, turn left for the A3075 Redruth.
4. Continue for 2 miles and turn right at sign for Holywell/Cubert. From here follow signs for park.
1. Nearest station - Newquay, approximately a 10 minute drive from the park.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is about 600 yards from the park. Enquire at the holiday park.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Fistral Beach (1.1 miles)
- Blue Reef Aquarium (1.3 miles)
- Newquay Zoo (1.7 miles)
- Trerice (3.2 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (6.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.