Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Spacious Cornish campsite on a working farm
- A mile and a half from Kennack Sands; Helston 20 minutes' drive
- Café and shop on site; friendly farm animals to fuss
Trerise Farm Campsite is a spacious, peaceful campsite in the Cornish countryside, set about a mile and a half from Kennack Sands beach on the Lizard Peninsula.
Choose your own pitch over the several fields available and then head over to the café to check in, say hi to the owners and buy tasty drinks and snacks. Good facilities are available, including toilets, showers, waste disposal and a washing-up point. Dogs are welcome to come and join you, but please make sure that they're kept on leads and under control at all times.
Firepits are allowed at Trerise Farm Campsite, and you can buy a fire bucket, wood and kindling straight from the site. A farm shop is also on site selling basics, including farm-reared meat.
Around the farm, you'll come across chickens, goats, miniature ponies, pigs and geese. All of the farm animals are friendly and curious, but please mind your fingers if you fancy fussing them.
Trerise Farm Campsite is about 20 minutes' drive from the medium-sized town of Helston, which has a wide range of amenities including shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass pitch
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Excellent site with level pitches. The staff were exceptional.
Great location to explore the far South West of Cornwall. …
The loveliest campsite ♥️
Really nice site, that good we stayed another week.
Everything you need
The site was excellent, the people friendly the facilities were clean
Was exactly what we were looking for.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Blue Anchor — 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Bus Shelter — 7.8 miles
- Train stations
Penmere Rail Station
— 10.7 miles
10.7 miles Falmouth Town Rail Station — 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Falmouth Docks Rail Station — 11.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Helford Village Ferry Landing
— 6.3 miles
6.3 miles Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Falmouth Custom House Quay — 11.2 miles
— 16.9 miles
16.9 miles Land's End St Just Airport — 22.3 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Kennack Sands beach: half an hour's walk
- Goonhilly Earth Station: 10 minutes' drive
- Cadgwith Cove: 10 minutes
- Lizard Point: 10 minutes
- Kynance Cove: 20 minutes
- St Michael's Mount: 30 minutes
- Falmouth: 40 minutes
- Mousehole: 50 minutes.
- National Seal Sanctuary (5.9 miles)
- Flambards (6.4 miles)
- Trebah Garden (7.2 miles)
- Penrose Estate: Gunwalloe and Loe Pool (7.0 miles)
- Glendurgan Garden (7.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Trerise Farm Campsite cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Trerise Farm Campsite on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkAmerican Express
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Trerise Farm Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Trerise Farm Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Trerise Farm Campsite? Local attractions and activities include: - Kennack Sands beach: half an hour's walk - Goonhilly Earth Station: 10 minutes' drive - Cadgwith Cove: 10 minutes - Lizard Point: 10 minutes - Kynance … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Trerise Farm Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Trerise Farm Campsite? From £17 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability