Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Friendly, spacious farm site between Delabole and St Teath
- Polzeath, Wadebridge and Tintagel Castle within a 15-minute drive
- Sea views on site; half a mile's walk to South West Coast Path
A friendly and clean site with heaps of space in the North Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – it doesn’t get much better than that surely? Actually it does if you’re staying at Tregragon Farm Camping, between Delabole and St Teath… because you're really close to the sea from here. Take a short walk round the corner and stunning views of the Cornish coast start begin to reveal themselves – and you can get out onto the South West Coast Path by wandering half a mile down the lane.
There are plenty more footpaths around if you fancy filling many days with hikes around both coast and countryside, and you can also walk to Tregardock and Trebarwith Strand beaches for a spot of surfing. A little further away but still easily accessible are the Camel Trail and Bodmin Moor, and it’s also straightforward to get to some of Cornwall’s most popular seaside towns and villages including Port Isaac, Bude, Polzeath and Padstow (best visited on the ferry from Rock).
Outings done for the day, return to the farm to light up a barbecue for your evening meal; there’s plenty of space around for family fun and games too if anyone needs to let off a bit of steam. Facilities here are limited to just portaloos, and there are convenience stores and pubs a mile or two away in the villages.
Open from 24/07/2021 to 04/09/2021
Bookings must not consist of more than 1 different households.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass and earth tent pitch
Max. persons: 6 x
Pitch size : Min 10.0m width x 15.0m depth (32.8ft width x 49.2ft depth) Calculated area: 150.0m² (1614.6ft²)
Ground type: Grass and earth
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Hand sanitising stations
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
- Coach stations
Wadebridge: The Link Rd Coach Stop
— 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Padstow Bus Terminus — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Bodmin Coach Stop — 10.2 miles
- Train stations
Bodmin Parkway Rail Station
— 12.5 miles
12.5 miles Roche Rail Station — 14.2 miles
14.2 miles Lostwithiel Rail Station — 15.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing
— 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Padstow Ferry Landing — 9.6 miles
9.6 miles Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 19.9 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 16.2 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- The Arthurian Centre: 10 minutes’ drive
- Tintagel Castle: 15 minutes
- Pentire Point: 15 minutes
- Wadebridge: 15 minutes
- Polzeath beach: 15 minutes
- Pencarrow House & Garden: 20 minutes
- Bodmin Jail Attraction: 25 minutes
- Camel Creek Adventure Park: 25 minutes
- Hidden Valley discovery park: 25 minutes
- Lanhydrock (National Trust): half an hour
- Newquay Zoo: 40 minutes.
- Tintagel Castle (3.6 miles)
- Rock Beach (9.0 miles)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (11.8 miles)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (3.1 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (15.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11:30 a.m.|
Tregragon Farm Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 4 days of arrival date.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Tregragon Farm Camping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
Refunds within the indicated cancellation period are only possible if the site is able to relet your unit/pitch.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Tregragon Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Tregragon Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tregragon Farm Camping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - The Arthurian Centre: 10 minutes’ drive - Tintagel Castle: 15 minutes - Pentire Point: 15 minutes - Wadebridge: 15 minutes - Polzeath beach: 15 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Tregragon Farm Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Tregragon Farm Camping? From £15 (for 1 night, 6 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability