This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Level, peaceful and family-run park 10 minutes' drive from Bude
- Three miles from the coast at Crackington Haven
- Friendly and helpful owners, happy to help and to provide tourist info
There’s no topsy turvy pitching up at this north Cornish site. Edmore Park three miles from Crackington Haven has a full four acres of flat and level ground to stake your claim on – as the family team points out, this makes pitching a doddle...
And it’s a doddle too to reach the beach and other top Cornwall highlights from here too. As well as being five minutes’ drive from Crackington Haven, Edmore Park is only 10 minutes from Bude and the famed surfing spot of Widemouth Bay, 15 minutes from Boscastle and 20 from the Arthurian centre of Tintagel.
Take a look at the pics to see why the Edmore family proudly describe their site as a little haven to come back to after busy days exploring the north Cornish coast: it’s in a green setting all around, has spectacular countryside views and is well away from city noise and busy tourist spots. And despite its nifty location just off the main A39 and 30 minutes from the A30, this is a pretty peaceful place.
Amenities on site include showers and toilets, disabled facilities, a washing-up area and a launderette. There’s also a play area… most handy for keeping the kids occupied while the grownups fire up the barbie.
A shop and a petrol station are a short stroll away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
How friendly and accommodating the owner was. Good facitilies. Beauitful …
Everything, great location, fab site for tents, great facilities & …
Excellent family friendly site, with clean facilities
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
— 6.9 miles
6.9 miles Lidl Superstore — 18.8 miles
18.8 miles Lidl Superstore — 18.8 miles
- Train stations
Bodmin Parkway Rail Station
— 20.1 miles
20.1 miles Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station) — 20.1 miles
20.1 miles Liskeard Rail Station — 20.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing
— 20.1 miles
20.1 miles Padstow Ferry Landing — 20.6 miles
20.6 miles Bideford Ferry Landing — 25.6 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 27.3 miles
Got plenty of time? You’ll need it – the north Cornish coast is crammed with stuff to see and do (and then you can head inland to Bodmin Moor and to the south coast at Falmouth).
The beaches and seaside towns and villages alone will keep you occupied for ages: go surfing at Widemouth Bay (10 minutes’ drive), sandcastle building at Summerleaze (15 minutes) and rockpooling at Crooklets (20 minutes) just to start you off. Then turn your attention upwards a little for hikes along the spectacular South West Coast Path, accessible within a few miles and a full 630 miles long if you have a month or two to spare.
Indoor days are easily sorted too, at the small cinema a few miles away, the ten pin bowling and indoor pool in Bude, and the farm animals and huge indoor play area at Launceston’s Trethorne Leisure Park.
Need some inspiration? Just ask on site – the staff are always happy to help.
- Tintagel Castle (9.3 miles)
- Rock Beach (19.9 miles)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (22.8 miles)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (9.1 miles)
- Lawrence House (11.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Edmore Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Edmore Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Edmore Park? Got plenty of time? You’ll need it – the north Cornish coast is crammed with stuff to see and do (and then you can head inland to Bodmin Moor and to the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Edmore Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.