This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Chafford Park campsite is on a 300-acre family-run working farm in a quiet valley with fields of farmland and beautiful views around the site. You can walk on the footpaths around the farm and there are a lot of walks on the small lanes. We have some swings for small children. This year we have just built a new loo/shower block.
If you want to enjoy huddling around and cooking on your own fire you must hire a firepit from us and buy your wood from us. Sorry, campfires are not allowed directly on the ground.
Our Groombridge Farm Shop sells lovely hampers made with delicious local and organic produce - delivered straight to your tent.
Clay pigeon shooting is also an attraction as is fishing on the lake.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Royal Victoria Place — 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Victoria Hall — 4.3 miles
- Train stations
Ashurst (Kent) Rail Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Cowden Rail Station — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Eridge Rail Station — 3.7 miles
- Ferry ports
— 23.0 miles
23.0 miles Tilbury Ferry Terminal — 23.3 miles
23.3 miles Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal — 24.5 miles
London Gatwick Airport
— 14.3 miles
14.3 miles London Gatwick Airport South Terminal — 14.4 miles
14.4 miles Biggin Hill Airport — 14.7 miles
We are off the A264 in between East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells: this drive is bumpy! We have another drive which you can get to via the village of Fordcombe - turn into Chafford Lane and go down the hill round two corners; we are on the left at the large oak tree before the bridge past the sign saying Private Road to Chafford Park and Ashcombe Priory. Take the left-hand fork up the drive, and at the top, turn left into the campsite.
You also can walk from the station at Ashurst up the hill and into the farm.
Local pubs: Spotted Dog, Chafford Arms, Henry 8, The Bottle House, The Crown, The Hatch and many more in the surrounding villages.
Groombridge Place, Hever Castle, Royal Tunbridge Wells, rock climbing, sailing and horse-riding can can be arranged for you with some notice.
There are very good farm shops around: one in Langton Green and Eridge farm shop, Eridge.
Winnie the Pooh at Hartfield.
Ashdown Forest is 6,500 miles of beautiful forest for walks with the dog.
Penshurst Place, Tonbridge Castle, Blackland Farm Activity Centre where you can do canoeing, abseiling, archery, climbing and kayaking.
- Groombridge Place and The Enchanted Forest (1.7 miles)
- Penshurst Place and Gardens (2.7 miles)
- Hever Castle and Gardens (4.1 miles)
- Chartwell (8.1 miles)
- Standen (8.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Chafford Park Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Chafford Park Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Chafford Park Campsite? Local pubs: Spotted Dog, Chafford Arms, Henry 8, The Bottle House, The Crown, The Hatch and many more in the surrounding villages. Groombridge Place, Hever Castle, Royal Tunbridge Wells, rock climbing, sailing … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Chafford Park Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.