This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Secure site in a walled field on a historic Kent country estate
- A 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel; 15 minutes to Dover's port
- Country park, pubs and a beach a short drive away
Hunting down Kent’s seaside promenades and buzzy harbours? Perhaps you're sidling down this way to see Dover’s white cliffs? Or to picnic away the day on the beach? Whatever you’ve got planned, Beachborough Park is a good place to knuckle down into the Kent coast and countryside while staying in a secure and safe walled two-acre field on a peaceful historic country estate with rural scenery all around.
Here, you’ll be just 10 minutes’ drive away from the Channel Tunnel and 20 minutes from Dover (just 15 minutes from the port itself), so those of you who are just stopping by on the way to another place will be well-based for your next course of action.
There’s much to do from this site, whether you’re down for a full-on break or a brief visit. At the foot of the North Downs and in the scenic Kent countryside, there are many walking trails nearby. The nearest beach is 10 minutes’ drive away too and Folkestone Harbour – full of food stands and a snazzy spot for bars or seasonal events – is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Pubs deliver on the promise of good grub here and handily, there are a few within five minutes’ drive of the site. When it comes to the nibbles and essentials, Folkestone also has supermarkets five minutes’ drive away too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Would definitely stay again
Peaceful field surrounded by a Brick wall very friendly owners, …
Friendly Owners, beautiful surroundings
Really nice quiet site, large field to pitch wherever you …
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: one group at a time
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
Red Lion Square
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles The Fountain — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Red Lion Square — 2.2 miles
- Train stations
Sandling Rail Station
— 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Westenhanger Rail Station — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Folkestone West Rail Station — 2.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Dover Western Docks Ferry Terminal — 9.6 miles
9.6 miles Dover Eastern Docks Ferry Terminal — 10.2 miles
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 12.4 miles
12.4 miles Kent International Airport — 20.4 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Brockhill Country Park (walking trails, playgrounds and picnic areas): 10 minutes’ drive
- Hythe beach (pebble beach backed by a promenade for cycling): 10 minutes
- Folkestone harbour (promenade with food stands and bars and seasonal events): 15 minutes
- Port Lympne Reserve (safari park and animal reserve): 15 minutes
- Dover (port, white cliffs and castle): 20 minutes
- Wingham Wildlife Park: half an hour
- Leeds Castle (castle and gardens with falconry displays, a miniature golf course and playground): half an hour
- Diggerland Kent (theme park with life-sized digger rides): 45 minutes
- Margate (beach town with a sandy beach, stone pier and museums): 50 minutes.
- Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway (2.3 miles)
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park (4.5 miles)
- Roman Painted House (9.5 miles)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (10.7 miles)
- South Foreland Lighthouse (12.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Beachborough Park cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 5 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Beachborough Park will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkApple Pay
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Beachborough Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Beachborough Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Beachborough Park? Local attractions and activities include: - Brockhill Country Park (walking trails, playgrounds and picnic areas): 10 minutes’ drive - Hythe beach (pebble beach backed by a promenade for cycling): 10 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Beachborough Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.