This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Working farm with alpacas, sheep and goats
- Beach within 100 metres, with good sea fishing
- Free hot showers, launderette, playground and well-stocked shop
Indulge your inner Doctor Dolittle at this working farm, where the creature conversationalists include water buffaloes, alpacas and micro pigs, as well as more common farm breeds, birds and small pets.
You can even try talking to the tiddlers: the beach is only a hundred yards away down the coastal path. (Good sea fishing can be had on the beach: bring your rod.)
Grange Farm has miles of lovely views, either out to sea, or inland across forested hills and the pretty village of Brighstone. Its essential amenities include free hot showers, plus a coin-operated bath, launderette and drinks machines; the shop is stocked with everything you could possibly need and the sizeable children’s playground has more than the average kit.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
— 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Bus Shelter — 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Priestlands Place — 10.4 miles
- Train stations
Lymington Pier Rail Station
— 10.0 miles
10.0 miles Shanklin Rail Station — 10.0 miles
10.0 miles Lymington Town Rail Station — 10.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Yarmouth IOW Ferry Terminal
— 6.3 miles
6.3 miles West Cowes Floating Bridge — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles East Cowes Floating Bridge — 9.8 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 21.0 miles
21.0 miles Southampton Airport — 21.8 miles
The Island Explorer travels right around the coast, stopping outside the farm entrance.
The site is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so the local terrain is great for ramblers, cyclists, anglers and fossil hunters alike.
A short walk away is Brighstone village, home to a pub, tearoom and shops, including the only National Trust shop on the Isle of Wight, plus a park for the kids. On the outskirts of the village, visitors can uncover the Isle of Wight Pearl, home to the largest pearl jewellery collection in the country (warning: it could prove tricky to leave without a souvenir.)
The thrills and spills of the Blackgang Chine adventure park are about 10 minutes away by car. Other recommendations include Chessel Pottery, where guests can decorate their own masterpiece or just browse the shops and have an award-winning cream tea, and the Needles Park at Alum Bay, for a boat ride or chairlift view of the iconic rocks and lighthouse, a trip around a sweet factory or glass blowing studio, plus other family-oriented attractions and rides.
There’s an indoor pool, gym and exercise classes at the West Wight Leisure Centre in Freshwater (seven miles from the park), which also runs a programme of summer activities for children.
Two ponds are in Yafford for fishing.
- Isle of Wight Pearl (0.6 miles)
- Blackgang Chine (5.2 miles)
- Carisbrooke Castle (5.4 miles)
- Brighstone Shop and Museum (0.7 miles)
- Mottistone Manor Garden (1.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Grange Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Grange Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Grange Farm? The site is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so the local terrain is great for ramblers, cyclists, anglers and fossil hunters alike. A short walk away is Brighstone village, home … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Grange Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.