This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Laidback and old-fashioned pop-up site by the New Forest
- Family orientated, dogs allowed and campfires permitted
- Within walking distance of Milford on Sea
The friendly, family and old-school family park of Muddycreek Farm is a popup site opening for four weeks in summer, to tent and campervans looking for a Hampshire hol. It’s well placed for woodland and seaside days, on the edge of the New Forest National Park and within walking distance of the village of Milford On Sea.
The site had a laidback vibe and no set pitches, so guests can park or pitch up where they like and easily camp together with family and friends. Campfires are allowed, Friday nights are pizza nights, and the site allows dogs.
Amenities include hot showers, proper flushing toilets and a washing-up area. The beach is just over a mile away, and more sands as well as pubs and restaurants are all within easy reach.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Cabot comment on the standard of the campsite
From the manager...
I am sorry that you were not well and were unable to come and camp with us. You called the day before you were due to arrive which does not allow us 'plenty of notice' to fill your pitch. Our cancellation policy is very clear when you book. If you had asked we could have tried to move your visit to another date within our 28 day season but you didn't request this or a refund.
Brilliant site, great value for money.
From the manager...
The owners. They were very helpful and friendly.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 0.6 miles
0.6 miles Bus Shelter — 0.7 miles
0.7 miles Bus Shelter — 0.7 miles
- Train stations
Lymington Town Rail Station
— 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Lymington Pier Rail Station — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles New Milton Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Lymington Pier Ferry Terminal
— 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Yarmouth IOW Ferry Terminal — 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Mudeford Quay Ferry Landing — 6.8 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 11.1 miles
11.1 miles Southampton Airport — 17.9 miles
Travel towards Everton on the A337 and turn onto the B3058 signposted for Milford on Sea. After approx 1 mile you will see the signpost of Milford on Sea village: you will need to turn immediately right at that point into the field access. If you pass South Lawn Hotel on the same side you have missed the turning. If heading toward Everton from Milford village the access is immediately past South Lawn Hotel on the left.
The farm is within walking distance of Milford on Sea and its shingle beach: strike out from here for the walk along the cliffside path to Barton on Sea. Once there, a golf course is at the eastern edge of the village for a sedate session of teeing off, and paragliding is a popular option at the cliffs for those who want to try something a little more adrenalinalised.
Another top local walk is to Hurst Castle, a mile and a half from Milford, starting off at the pretty village of Keyhaven (pub by the water here much recommended) and taking one of the regular seasonal ferries across to the old fort. Or hike or bike along to Lymington three and a half miles away, to potter around the harbour and the cafés, independent shops and cobbled streets of the Old Town.
You’ll need significant time around the paths, bridleways and tracks of the New Forest too: the nearest visitor centres are at Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst, each about 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Fort Victoria Country Park (3.5 miles)
- Needles Park - Heritage Attractions Ltd (4.8 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery & New Battery (5.1 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (5.1 miles)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (8.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Can bookings for Muddycreek Farm be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 31/12/2021. Read more
- Does Muddycreek Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Muddycreek Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Muddycreek Farm? The farm is within walking distance of Milford on Sea and its shingle beach: strike out from here for the walk along the cliffside path to Barton on Sea. Once there, a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Muddycreek Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 4 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 4 p.m.