This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Wild camping on a Hampshire farm just outside the South Downs
- A 15-minute drive from Alice Holt Forest and Birdworld; golf nearby
- Pubs five minutes’ drive away; walking and cycling trails nearby
From steam train rides and a traditional fairground to treetop trails and cycling routes, you’ll be setting down in a rural plot at Bury Hill Farm, a wild camping site 10 minutes’ drive away from Hollycombe Steam in the Country and 15 minutes from Alice Holt Forest and Birdworld.
Just outside of the South Downs National Park, this site is part of a Hampshire farm less than 50 miles from London with miles of walking, cycling and hiking trails in the surrounding area. This is also a good place to try your hand at polo (25 minutes' drive away at Cowdray House) or golf (there are two courses 10 minutes’ drive away).
If scenic market towns weren’t already on your radar, they soon will be, as this site is within driving distance of Petersfield (15 minutes), Farnham (25 minutes), Haslemere (15 minutes) and Alton (20 minutes). Of course, there are some comely places to eat out here, or a few good local pubs (restaurants and shops too) in Liphook, five minutes’ drive away.
On site, you’ll have the run of a quiet and private field one mile from the A3 where there are basic facilities – just a toilet block and wifi. You’ll be able to bring along your own barbecue if you wish.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nice site but failed to deal with noisy campers
Excellent site with toilet facilities lovely hosts
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Crossroads — 3.5 miles
3.5 miles South Street — 8.2 miles
- Train stations
Liphook Rail Station
— 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Haslemere Rail Station — 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Liss Rail Station — 5.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Bosham Hoe Ferry Landing
— 19.7 miles
19.7 miles West Itchenor Ferry Landing — 20.1 miles
20.1 miles Hayling Island Ferry Landing — 22.7 miles
— 26.0 miles
26.0 miles London Gatwick Airport North Terminal — 27.8 miles
27.8 miles London Gatwick Airport South Terminal — 28.4 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Hollycombe Steam in the Country (working steam collection with a traditional fairground, steam railway and woodland gardens): 10 minutes’ drive
- Alice Holt Forest (cycling trails, play areas and Go Ape): 15 minutes
- Frensham Great Pond (walking trails and beach with swimming areas): 15 minutes
- Gilbert White's House & Gardens (former house and gardens of an 18th-century naturalist with a museum of explorers): 15 minutes
- Petersfield Museum (local history museum): 15 minutes
- Birdworld (bird park): 15 minutes
- Haslemere Educational Museum (natural history, human history and geology museum): 15 minutes
- Cowdray House (estate with activities including golf, polo, fly fishing, cycling and clay pigeon shooting): 25 minutes
- Jane Austen's House (museum): 25 minutes
- Goodwood House (country house and estate with tours and afternoon tea): 40 minutes.
- Birdworld (6.1 miles)
- Jane Austen's House (8.2 miles)
- Uppark House and Garden (10.4 miles)
- Hindhead Commons and The Devil's Punch Bowl Cafï¿½ (3.6 miles)
- Oakhurst Cottage (8.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bury Hill Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bury Hill Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Bury Hill Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Hollycombe Steam in the Country (working steam collection with a traditional fairground, steam railway and woodland gardens): 10 minutes’ drive - Alice Holt Forest (cycling trails, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bury Hill Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 3:30 p.m.