This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful, family-run site in quiet village of Great Ouseburn
- Between the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales National Park
- A short drive from both Harrogate (8 miles) and York (10 miles)
Burrows Park Caravan and Camping Site is a peaceful, family-run site in the village of Great Ouseburn in North Yorkshire.
This small village is a great location for exploring Yorkshire's attractions – it's within easy reach of Harrogate (8 miles), York (10 miles) and Leeds (20 miles). You're also in between two of Yorkshire's national parks, with the North York Moors National Park 10 miles to the east and the Yorkshire Dales National Park 20 miles to the west.
For food, there are a couple of country pubs two miles from the site and a range of restaurants and cafés in Harrogate and York. There's a post office and small shop in the village, and a larger supermarket around four miles away.
Amenities on site include food preparation facilities with washing-up area, and a toilet block with accessible toilet and shower. There's also a motorhome service point and chemical disposal point.
Dogs are welcome on site and can run around freely in a dedicated dog walking area.
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Fantastic site, wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Shirley G. Confirmed
We will be back
Jason P. Confirmed
Lovely little site
Nick D. Confirmed
very well run site good facilitys for tourers
wendy c. Confirmed
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
- Coach stations
Knaresborough Bus Station
— 6.8 miles
6.8 miles Wetherby Bus Station — 9.0 miles
9.0 miles Harrogate Bus Station — 9.9 miles
- Train stations
Cattal Rail Station
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Hammerton Rail Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Knaresborough Rail Station — 7.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 37.1 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 18.9 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Beningborough Hall (National Trust estate): 3 miles
– Newby Hall & Gardens: 5 miles
– Mother Shipton's Cave and the Petrifying Wall: 6 miles
– York Bird of Prey Centre: 7 miles
– National Railway Museum, York: 10 miles
– Fountains Abbey: 10 miles
– Ripley Castle: 10 miles
– Harewood House: 12miles.
- Beningbrough Hall (4.7 miles)
- National Railway Museum (10.7 miles)
- YorkBoat Guided River Trips (11.1 miles)
- Beningbrough Hall and Gardens (4.7 miles)
- Treasurer's House (11.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.