This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small and friendly farm site three miles outside historic Selby
- Within easy driving distance of Leeds, York and the Yorkshire Dales
- Woodland walks and bike rides from the site
While holing up in the countryside, it’s only natural that one might every now and then fancy sipping on a pint down at the local village pub. If you’re partial to such pursuits, it's handy that a good inn down the road from Moss Hagg Farm Campsite serves real ales alongside a menu of pub food.
As well being close to the local pub and a simple drive to historic Yorkshire hotspots like Bolton Abbey, Carlton Towers, Nostell Priory, Harewood House and Castle Howard, access to York’s handsome historic core and the Yorkshire Dales is easy from here too. The award-winning beaches at Hornsea, Withernsea and Scarborough are an hour and 15 minutes' drive away.
Moss Hagg is a small and friendly farm site three miles from the North Yorkshire town of Selby and its shops, inns, medieval abbey and 15th-century gatehouse. If you’re more of a wildlife-watching sort, you may like to note that the forested area from which the farm takes its name is a nature haven, and is also a pretty spot for a shaded stroll or a woodland bike ride.
The pitches look out across open country fields, and facilities on site include drinking water taps, showers and toilets. Firepits are available: only wood purchased on site to be used in these, please.
Open from 20/03/2025 to 03/09/2025
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
I stayed with my granddaughter and we had a great time
Great place to stay, clean and friendly
Excellent site with clean facilities, friendly staff and level pitches
Excellent site excellent facilities really helpful owners
Excellent value for money
Perfect family weekend break, lots of happy memories made :-)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Bus Station Stand 1
— 8.3 miles
8.3 miles Rail Station Stop J — 11.4 miles
11.4 miles Rail Station Stop C — 11.4 miles
- Train stations
Selby Rail Station
— 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Sherburn-in-Elmet Rail Station — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Church Fenton Rail Station — 4.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 35.1 miles
Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
— 21.9 miles
21.9 miles Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 22.2 miles
22.2 miles Leeds Bradford International Airport — 22.4 miles
Settled on the outskirts of Selby, the farm is just about equidistant between the Yorkshire cities of Leeds and York, both of which have their own vibe. For history, handsome architecture and a bygone feel, head to York; for shopping centres, nightlife and street food cuisine, speed to lovely Leeds.
Out of the urban centres, Moss Hagg Farm Campsite is also well placed for day trips to the Yorkshire coast and its award-winning beaches at Hornsea, Withernsea and Scarborough. A little closer to home inland, the Yorkshire Dales are a cinch to reach too.
If you’ve got kids in tow, attractions like York Dungeon, the National Railway Museum and Chocolate Story in York should keep them (and you) more than amused; if instead you’re heading into Leeds, the meerkats, butterfly house and reptile enclosures at Tropical World are sure to be smash hits.
- Lotherton Hall & Gardens (8.1 miles)
- York Racecourse (10.2 miles)
- Xscape Castleford (10.4 miles)
- Goddards Garden (10.1 miles)
- Treasurer's House (11.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Moss Hagg Farm Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Moss Hagg Farm Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Moss Hagg Farm Campsite? Settled on the outskirts of Selby, the farm is just about equidistant between the Yorkshire cities of Leeds and York, both of which have their own vibe. For history, handsome architecture and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Moss Hagg Farm Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.