Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Secluded adults-only retreat on a gentle west-facing slope
- A 10-minute drive from Wroxham; 20 minutes from Norwich
- Free-range eggs and seasonal apples and pears available on site
Henri's Paddock is a small-scale site set on the gently sloping side of a Norfolk family orchard. This secluded rural site is quiet for many reasons: not only is it set in a peaceful country location, there are also no noisy kids to disturb your stay.
The site is west-facing (so especially well-placed for sunsets) with additional views over the south. It's almost bang in the middle of the northern Norfolk Broads as well – Wroxham's a 10-minute drive to the north, while equally scenic Brundall's the same distance to the south.
There's a wild feel to this place, so that means getting by without on-site toilet facilities during your stay here. Apples and pears grow on these trees in the warmer months, while in spring there's delicate-looking blossom to admire. Henri's Paddock's industrious owners also do a nice little sideline in free-range eggs and fresh honey, both of which can be picked up on site. Dogs are welcome here and free to snuffle around the site on leads.
Blofield Heath, a quiet village with a restaurant, café, bus stop and garden centre, is 15 minutes away on foot.
Open from 15/07/2022 to 29/08/2022
Open from 01/06/2023 to 30/09/2023
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro).
Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Twin axle vehicles are not permitted on site.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
Tents are not accepted at this park.
Single-sex bookings of 4 or more people (couples and immediate family members excepted) are not permitted via Pitchup.com.
This is a quiet site: no music is allowed.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed on site.
Group bookings of 2 or more units (e.g. tent, touring caravan, motorhome or accommodation hire) travelling together are not permitted via Pitchup.com.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass motorhome pitch
Max. persons: 4 x
One Campervan or Motorhome allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Nice quiet little spot with good transport links to Norwich, …
Henri’s Paddock is a beautiful spot, we had it all …
Beautiful place to stay, very tranquil, shame we couldn’t stay …
Lovely quiet site away from hustle and bustle
Beautiful setting, very quiet
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Kings Head — 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Bus Station — 5.8 miles
- Train stations
Brundall Gardens Rail Station
— 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Brundall Rail Station — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Salhouse Rail Station — 2.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Reedham Ferry South — 8.3 miles
8.3 miles Southwold Ferry Landing — 25.2 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 6.3 miles
So as to facilitate turning, make sure you approach Henri's Paddock from the north (i.e. Little Plumstead).
Local attractions and activities include:
- Wroxham: 10 minutes' drive
- Brundall: 10 minutes
- Barton House Railway: 10 minutes
- Norwich Cathedral: 20 minutes
- Plantation Garden (popular Norwich park): 20 minutes
- Great Yarmouth: 35 minutes
- Lowestoft: 40 minutes
- BeWILDerwood (4.2 miles)
- Norwich Cathedral (5.4 miles)
- Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery (5.5 miles)
- Horsey Windpump (11.2 miles)
- Elizabethan House Museum (12.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||5 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Call the number provided when you're about 10 minutes away so that the gates can be opened.
Henri's Paddock cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Henri's Paddock on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Henri's Paddock have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Henri's Paddock dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Henri's Paddock? Local attractions and activities include: - Wroxham: 10 minutes' drive - Brundall: 10 minutes - Barton House Railway: 10 minutes - Norwich Cathedral: 20 minutes - Plantation Garden (popular Norwich park): 20 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Henri's Paddock?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.
Call the number provided when you're about 10 minutes away so that the gates can be opened.Read more
- How much does it cost to stay at Henri's Paddock? From £25 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability