Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Well-maintained flat pitches at a Norfolk Broads farm site
- A 10-minute drive to the nearest beach; 15 minutes to Great Yarmouth
- Free-range eggs and local honey for sale; meet the animals on the farm
Head to Huggle Farm for a quiet rural Norfolk stay in a well-maintained field that’s both within The Broads National Park and about six miles from the county’s lovely coastline.
Pitches here are pleasingly flat and spacious, with only a handful of guests on site at any time. It’s a fairly simple setup here, but one that’s got access to a portaloo and a shingle off-road parking area next to the camping field (no getting stuck in the mud here, thanks very much…)
It’s all part of a working farm where you can wake up to the true sights and sounds of the countryside, and get a real taste of your surroundings by buying free-range eggs and local honey on site for a tasty breakfast. Pigs, alpacas, sheep and a donkey are among the animals that live here – give them a wave as you wander past, or have a chat with the team on site to arrange a time when you can get up close for a proper meeting.
When not feasting on fresh eggs, you may like to head out for a meal and a drink in one of the local pubs (there are a couple within a few minutes’ drive in the villages of Potter Heigham and Martham) or pick up local berries, cheese and other picnic bits at the farm shop a few minutes’ walk away.
Open from 29/07/2022 to 30/08/2022
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No cars/motorbikes by the pitch/unit. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent pitch
Max. persons: 4 x
One Tent allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Min 9.0m width x 8.0m depth (29.5ft width x 26.2ft depth) Calculated area: 72.0m² (775.0ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Back to basic wild camping you get the feeling of …
Lovely set up, the animals were so lovely to see …
Good flat pitch in nice position. Great facilities, more than …
Thank you for a lovely stay Judith! The campsite is …
Excellent place to camp, I cant wait to return again next year.
Clean site,toilet clean,owner very friendly, walks from site, loved the …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Kings Head — 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Market Gates — 7.2 miles
- Train stations
Acle Rail Station
— 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Berney Arms Rail Station — 6.6 miles
6.6 miles Lingwood Rail Station — 6.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Reedham Ferry South — 9.2 miles
9.2 miles Southwold Ferry Landing — 25.6 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 14.1 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Wind Energy Museum Norfolk: five minutes’ drive
- Martham (for boat hire): 10 minutes
- Caister-on-Sea (beach and castle with motor museum): 10 minutes
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens: 10 minutes
- BeWILDerwood adventure park: 15 minutes
- Great Yarmouth (for the beach, museums and Sea Life Centre): 15 minutes
- Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden: 15 minutes
- Pettitts Animal Adventure Park: 20 minutes
- Wroxham Miniature Worlds: 20 minutes
- Norwich city centre: half an hour.
- BeWILDerwood (7.1 miles)
- Pleasure Beach (8.0 miles)
- Fritton Lake Country World (9.9 miles)
- Horsey Windpump (4.5 miles)
- Elizabethan House Museum (7.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Huggle Farm cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Huggle Farm on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Huggle Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Huggle Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Huggle Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Wind Energy Museum Norfolk: five minutes’ drive - Martham (for boat hire): 10 minutes - Caister-on-Sea (beach and castle with motor museum): 10 minutes - Thrigby … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Huggle Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Huggle Farm? From £19 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability