This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small, friendly family-run and low-impact site
- Wildlife haven
- Many walking and cycling trails close by
Our Garden is a small, welcoming, family-run and peaceful low-impact campsite in Sustead, four miles from the sea and close to West Runton beach.
The tents have everything that you need for a relaxing holiday: comfortable beds with feather duvets and pillows, all your cutlery and crockery, a two-hob cooker, heater and lighting along with flooring and rugs. Outside you will have tables and chairs to sit and enjoy the open fire in the evening. The only items you will need to bring are towels and toiletries.
The site looks out onto open fields and has a rustic hot shower and shabby chic loo.
There is a pond on site with a variety of wildlife including frogs, toads, moorhens and sometimes some ducks. You will often see hares bouncing through the fields and if you go for a walk you will likely see deer.
There are numerous walking and cycling routes on our doorstep and many attractions in our immediate vicinity for both adults and children.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Excellent Campsite with all you need ready to pack up and go!
BEST HOLIDAY EVER
Absolutely brilliant! Our Garden is very special!
What an amazing little retreat this was. We were treated …
Everything. Really cosy setting. Secluded. Close to Crome beach and …
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 16.6 miles
16.6 miles Bus Station — 18.5 miles
18.5 miles Admissions Building — 18.6 miles
- Train stations
Roughton Road Rail Station
— 3.0 miles
3.0 miles West Runton Rail Station — 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Cromer Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 26.3 miles
26.3 miles Reedham Ferry South — 26.3 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 15.3 miles
We are off the A148 Cromer to Holt road, at Roman camps/ the petrol station turn down the road next to those, keep going until you reach the war memorial on your left, take a left, keep going until you reach the Aylmerton field study centre and take a right, we are second on the right.
The Farm House opposite is where we live - come and knock on the back door (we never hear the front).
If you come by train - get the train to Sheringham station and we will pick you up. Please contact us with your estimated arrival time one day before arrival by using the contact details provided in your booking confirmation email.
The Coast Hopper bus stops in Sheringham and it is a pleasant walk up through the woods to Pretty corner then onto East Beckham, or we could pick you up...
Sheringham town, beach and market
Sheringham Golf Course
Sheringham Carnival and 40s weekend
Hilltop Outdoor Centre for climbing and scaring yourself and the children
Sheringham to Holt steam train
Cromer town and beach
Three local swimming pools
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (1.3 miles)
- Mannington Gardens (4.2 miles)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (5.5 miles)
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (1.3 miles)
- Sheringham Park (3.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Our Garden have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Our Garden dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Our Garden? Sheringham town, beach and market Sheringham Golf Course Sheringham Carnival and 40s weekend Hilltop Outdoor Centre for climbing and scaring yourself and the children Sheringham to Holt steam train Cromer town and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Our Garden?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.