This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury Worcestershire glamping accommodation in woods and meadows
- Five minutes’ drive to the Malvern Hills; 25 minutes to Ledbury
- Luxury beds, TV, fridge and heating in units ; carp fishing next door
If you’re tempted by a wander around the sights of rural Worcestershire and you’d like to do it in some style, Bluebell Retreat Glamping may be the spot for you. Located five minutes’ drive from the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this peaceful little corner of the Midlands is set in 3.5 acres of meadow and woodland in the grounds of a 17th-century cottage owned by Deb, Ian and family, who are on hand to help you have a top-notch holiday.
Exclusive site hire is available for up to eight guests, fab for groups or families looking for quality time with their close friends or loved ones. The gorgeous glamping units are set in woodland or meadows, and each is equipped with luxury beds and other comforts including Freeview TV, heating, dimmable lighting, fridges and tea and coffee making facilities.
Modern toilets and slate-tiled showers are over in a blue-painted wooden cabin a few paces into the wood, along with a fully equipped kitchenette. Can’t be bothered to cook? The pubs in Leigh Sinton village (five minutes’ drive/15 minutes' walk) and nearby Great Malvern (10 minutes) will keep you fed and watered.
The likelihood is that all you’ll hear as you go about your daily life on site is the chirping of birds, and by being extra-quiet on your private decking, you’ll soon realise that you’re sharing this land with muntjac deer, pheasants and birds of prey. Take a trip down to the wildlife ponds to see dragonflies and frogs too – and if you fancy casting a line for carp, just stroll next door to the fishing lakes with views over the Malvern Hills.
Open from 10/02/2023 to 31/10/2023
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Friendly hosts with great facilities and in a beautiful location.
What a lovely place to be. Will definetly go back again.
From the manager...
Thank you Jan
Absolutely a pleasure to have you both stay here.
Deb & Ian
Everywhere was immaculately clean and we wanted for nothing. Thank …
From the manager...
Thank you 😊
From the manager...
Thank you both.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
Lower Howsell Road
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Co-Op — 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Belle Vue Terrace — 2.5 miles
- Train stations
Malvern Link Rail Station
— 1.6 miles
1.6 miles Great Malvern Rail Station — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Colwall Rail Station — 4.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 29.9 miles
— 19.1 miles
Keen to get out onto the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (five minutes’ drive)? There's plenty of choice when it comes to walks and cycle rides, from short family rambles around Summer Hill (15 minutes) to a blood-pumping hike on the End to End linear walk, stretching from Chase End in the south to North Hill (both 10 minutes), with superb Worcestershire views from the summit ridge-line.
Lovely old towns abound in these parts – make ancient Ledbury (25 minutes) number one on your to-do list for its black-and-white half-timbered architecture and winding cobbled alleys lined with indie shops and lots of cosy bars. Put some more history into your holiday mix with a day trip to Tewkesbury (half an hour), famous for its majestic abbey and a series of medieval-themed summer festivals with battle enactments.
More local summer festivals include blues, jazz and pop jamborees in Upton-upon-Severn (20 minutes), while horse-racing fans congregate in Cheltenham (50 minutes) for the Gold Cup in March and literary types flock to the Cheltenham Literature Festival in October.
- Malvern Hills (2.5 miles)
- Royal Worcester Visitor Centre (5.6 miles)
- Worcester Cathedral (5.6 miles)
- The Greyfriars (5.7 miles)
- Brockhampton Estate (6.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bluebell Retreat Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bluebell Retreat Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bluebell Retreat Glamping? Keen to get out onto the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (five minutes’ drive)? There's plenty of choice when it comes to walks and cycle rides, from short family rambles … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bluebell Retreat Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.