Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Peaceful dog-friendly farm site in the Staffordshire countryside
- On the Granite Way; 20 mins' drive to the Peak District National Park
- Barbecues allowed; pubs, restaurants and food shops nearby
Setting off for Staffordshire with walking boots in hand? You can certainly give them a good workout while staying at Higher Whitemore Farm, just outside the little town of Biddulph and about a 10-minute drive from Congleton.
The views from here look out over the countryside of Staffordshire and Cheshire, giving something of a hint as to some of the places you might be able to get out for a ramble nearby. You can wander straight out onto footpaths just outside the site – the Gritstone Way passes by, and there are also great trails leading to Biddulph Grange Gardens or Mow Cop Castle (handily passing several pubs along the way…)
On top of all that, you’ll be close to walks along local canals, climbs up to the top of The Cloud for stunning views, and wanders around some fab National Trust estates too. A cycle path runs past the site too, on its route from Congleton to Biddulph, and there are plenty of places to go fishing. And if all that’s not enough to satisfy your ambitions, it’s worth noting that the Derbyshire border is close by too – and the edge of the Peak District National Park about 20 minutes’ drive away.
If this sounds like something your dog might enjoy too, there’s good news in that dogs are welcome on site, and even provided with their own dog park to have a run about off lead. There’s plenty of space for kids to play in the woodland parts of the farm too, and you’re welcome to set up barbecues as well.
Open from 25/04/2021 to 31/08/2021
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
From the manager...
The nose was not all the time as I did go up inthe afternoon to fill the paper towels and for rubbish you should take home. But if not bins are at farm
From the manager...
Thanks so much it was nice to meet you all
Views were amazing and Full field to.our selfs
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Stoke-on-Trent: Hanley Bus Station
— 8.0 miles
8.0 miles Stoke-on-Trent: Rail Station Coach Stop — 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Newcastle under Lyme: Hassell Street Bus Station — 9.2 miles
- Train stations
Congleton Rail Station
— 1.4 miles
1.4 miles Kidsgrove Rail Station — 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Alsager Rail Station — 6.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 38.7 miles
Manchester Airport Terminal 3
— 15.8 miles
15.8 miles Manchester Airport — 15.8 miles
15.8 miles Manchester Airport Terminal 1 — 15.9 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Biddulph Grange Garden (Victorian gardens): five minutes’ drive
- St Mary’s Church: 10 minutes
- Mow Cop Castle: 10 minutes
- The Cloud (woodland walks): 10 minutes
- Astbury Mere Country Park (country park with lake for fishing): 10 minutes
- Little Moreton Hall (Tudor manor house and gardens): 15 minutes
- Rudyard Lake (watersports): 15 minutes
- Whitfield Valley Nature Reserve: 20 minutes
- Peak District National Park: 20 minutes
- Alton Towers (theme park): 40 minutes
- Thor’s Cave (natural cavern): 40 minutes
- Little Moreton Hall & Gardens (NT) (3.3 miles)
- Royal Stafford (6.5 miles)
- Capesthorne Hall & Gardens (8.2 miles)
- Biddulph Grange Garden (0.9 miles)
- Hare Hill (10.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||9 a.m. –||5 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Higher Whitemore Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Higher Whitemore Farm will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Higher Whitemore Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Higher Whitemore Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Higher Whitemore Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Biddulph Grange Garden (Victorian gardens): five minutes’ drive - St Mary’s Church: 10 minutes - Mow Cop Castle: 10 minutes - The Cloud (woodland walks): 10 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Higher Whitemore Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Higher Whitemore Farm? From £20 (for 1 night, 6 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability