This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Caravan Club Certificated location for members only.
Adjacent to the village of Claypole which has one pub and a small shop and butchers.
Site is about 2 miles from the A1. has a flat lawned paddock with elec tripped at 10amps. fresh water taps, info hut, recycling waste disposal, effluent disposal point. a proportion of the power for the site is provided by solar panels during daylight.
We have an additional paddock which is a licensed site this is used for small rallies and as an overflow for Little Acres.
We have a hard standing area, 5 carefully parked units will fit on the hardstanding.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Indoor pool nearby
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Newark on Trent: The Wharf Coach Stop
— 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Grantham Bus Station — 9.4 miles
9.4 miles Bingham: White Lion Coach Stop — 10.4 miles
- Train stations
Newark North Gate Rail Station
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Newark Castle Rail Station — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Bottesford Rail Station — 6.3 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 51.1 miles
East Midlands Airport
— 28.1 miles
Travelling from the A1 southbound. urn off the A1 signed Newark Balderton and Claypole, at the end of the slip road travel straight over the first and 2nd island. take the 2nd left turn after the island signed Claypole. after 1 mile turn right onto Mill Road. (Y shaped junction with large sign in centre (MG Arnolds) CL sign below)
Mill Road is single track road but site entrance is approx 30 metres on the left. (same entrance as to Property)
Visitors are requested to ring a few days prior to arrival for entry instructions and a code to gain access to the site.
Travelling A1 North. turn off the A1 at Newark Balderton. at the end of the slip road take the first exit from the island travelling over the bridge which is over the A1. then follow the directions as above for southbound travellers.
We are sited mid way between Lincoln and Nottingham, Newark on Trent is about 4 miles away to its centre, Newark hosts one of the largest Antiques fairs in the country with the LAMMA show and other events held at the showground.
Newark Town has one of the largest cobbled market places in the UK and holds regular markets. Newark Castle is adjacent to the river Trent, however only one wall has been left standing.
- Belton House (8.0 miles)
- Belvoir Castle (9.5 miles)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (16.0 miles)
- The Workhouse, Southwell (8.7 miles)
- Grantham House (9.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Little Acres have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Little Acres dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Little Acres? We are sited mid way between Lincoln and Nottingham, Newark on Trent is about 4 miles away to its centre, Newark hosts one of the largest Antiques fairs in the country with … Read more