This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Caravan Club Certificated location for members only.
Adjacent to the village of Claypole which has one pub and a small shop and butchers.
Site is about 2 miles from the A1. has a flat lawned paddock with elec tripped at 10amps. fresh water taps, info hut, recycling waste disposal, effluent disposal point. a proportion of the power for the site is provided by solar panels during daylight.
We have an additional paddock which is a licensed site this is used for small rallies and as an overflow for Little Acres.
We have a hard standing area, 5 carefully parked units will fit on the hardstanding.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Newark on Trent: The Wharf Coach Stop
— 6.9 kilometers
6.9 kilometers Grantham Bus Station — 15.1 kilometers
15.1 kilometers Bingham: White Lion Coach Stop — 16.7 kilometers
- Train stations
Newark North Gate Rail Station
— 6.8 kilometers
6.8 kilometers Newark Castle Rail Station — 7.1 kilometers
7.1 kilometers Bottesford Rail Station — 10.1 kilometers
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 82.2 kilometers
East Midlands Airport
— 45.3 kilometers
We are sited mid way between Lincoln and Nottingham, Newark on Trent is about 4 miles away to its centre, Newark hosts one of the largest Antiques fairs in the country with the LAMMA show and other events held at the showground.
Newark Town has one of the largest cobbled market places in the UK and holds regular markets. Newark Castle is adjacent to the river Trent, however only one wall has been left standing.
- Belton House (12.9 kilometers)
- Belvoir Castle (15.2 kilometers)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (25.7 kilometers)
- The Workhouse, Southwell (14.1 kilometers)
- Grantham House (14.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Little Acres have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Little Acres dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Little Acres? We are sited mid way between Lincoln and Nottingham, Newark on Trent is about 4 miles away to its centre, Newark hosts one of the largest Antiques fairs in the country with … Read more