This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Seven-acre field site behind an award-winning Cotswolds country pub
- Vegetable garden, orchards, pig herd and homemade cider
- A mile from gigs at Westonbirt Arboretum
Off to the Cotswolds? How about pitching up at a classic country pub with top-notch pub grub, local real ales, an excellent wine list and – how fab – its own traditional cider? And – also fab – being only a mile from gigs and shows at Westonbirt Arboretum?
This is all at Tetbury Camping at The Holford Arms, a site near Tetbury in Gloucestershire and set in a spacious seven-acre green Cotswolds field behind the award-winning Holford Arms pub. There's heaps of space here for families and kids to rush about – and small sorts might also like to squeal hi to the pub's own herd of pigs…?
Meals here have won plaudits and prizes for their quality and variety: the menu offers up all your classic burgers, steaks and the like alongside wood-fired pizzas, ribs from the smoker and salads from the site's own handsome veggie garden. The homemade house cider comes highly recommended, of course, but if that's not your tipple of choice there's also a fab selection of real ales, craft beers and wines to pick from.
Facilities for guests include a shower block, two washing-up sinks with hot water and a chemical disposal point.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Contact the site beforehand to see how busy it will be!
Get on top of your game and could be a goldmine
Show where to pitch not let loose doing what you want causing havoc
Nice site, great potential - needs further investment in facilities
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Gas cylinders available
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 pitches)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Chalford (Gloucs): A419/Dark Lane Coach Stop
— 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Chippenham: Bath Rd o/s Car Park Coach Stop — 10.6 miles
10.6 miles Stroud: Merrywalks Bus Station — 10.6 miles
- Train stations
Yate Rail Station
— 9.2 miles
9.2 miles Cam & Dursley Rail Station — 10.1 miles
10.1 miles Chippenham Rail Station — 10.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 13.9 miles
13.9 miles Lydney Harbour — 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Temple Meads Station Ferry Landing — 17.8 miles
— 21.0 miles
21.0 miles Bristol International Airport — 25.0 miles
If you're not at The Holford Arms Camping to gig, get along to Westonbirt Arboretum anyway, as this award-winning Forestry Commission woodland has many family events, over 15,000 specimen trees and a treetop walkway.
Elsewhere in the area, the pub is a few minutes from Charles and Camilla's pad Highgrove House, close to the old market towns of Tetbury and Maimesbury, and well placed to get to most Cotswolds highlights.
If you want to explore by foot or pedal, thousands of miles' worth of footpaths and bridleways are in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – see how many you can get around…
Cricket and rugby are popular pastimes in the area; to see a match of the latter, make for the Gloucester Rugby Stadium in Kingsholm where matches are regularly held.
- Westonbirt, The National Arboretum (1.2 miles)
- Berkeley Castle (11.5 miles)
- WWT Slimbridge Wetlands Centre (12.5 miles)
- Newark Park (4.5 miles)
- Horton Court (4.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Tetbury Camping at The Holford Arms have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Tetbury Camping at The Holford Arms dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tetbury Camping at The Holford Arms? If you're not at The Holford Arms Camping to gig, get along to Westonbirt Arboretum anyway, as this award-winning Forestry Commission woodland has many family events, over 15,000 specimen trees and a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Tetbury Camping at The Holford Arms?
Camping and touring Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.