Should I close my site?
Sites have now closed in most countries. In the UK, you are now required by law to close your site except in limited circumstances and customers should go home safely. (View also Wales-specific advice and proposals and Scotland-specific advice.)
The UK government requires the public not to stay away at home overnight except for limited reasons. A rebuild plan was published on 15th May putting 'accommodation' into Stage Three, reopening from 'at least' 4th July. 'COVID-19 Secure' security guidelines are to follow as reopening dates approach.
Major chains have announced closures until the following dates:
- Haven have closed until 2nd July
- Parkdean has closed until 5th July
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club has closed Club Sites and CLs, "planning on the assumption that we will be able to introduce a phased reopening of our sites network during July"
- The Camping and Caravanning Club has closed Club Site until at least the beginning of July
- Center Parcs has closed until 11th June