Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Touring caravan pitches and touring sites in Marshalls Creek
1 bookable site with touring pitches within 40 miles of Marshalls Creek
- Browse all Marshalls Creek campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful site set across 65 acres of woodland in the Pocono mountains
- Within easy reach of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Outdoor pool, stocked fishing pond, games room and hiking trails
Fully-serviced gravel and earth touring pitch (2 adults and 2 children) 4 x From £32.08/€35.48/A$58.54/US$42/CA$55.67/CHF38.19/SEK365.12/DKK264.22/NOK373.24/ISK5,722/ARS3,072.70/CLP33,499/PEN149.95/NZ$64.14/ZAR729.84/PLN156.06/R$227.98/CZK925.20/RSD4,172/HUF12,288.90/RUB3,061.14/CN¥291.91 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
- What are the top sites in Marshalls Creek?
- How much does it cost to stay in Marshalls Creek? Prices start at US$42.00 (£32.08)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Marshalls Creek are open now? 1 See all sites in Marshalls Creek open now
- How many sites in Marshalls Creek allow dogs? 1 See all dog-friendly sites in Marshalls Creek