Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Touring caravan pitches and touring sites in Northern Ireland
4 bookable sites with touring pitches in Northern Ireland
- Browse all Northern Ireland campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- 28-acre park on the Antrim coast, less than a mile from the beach
- Spectacular views over Ballycastle bay and towards Rathlin Island
- Heated pool, outdoor play area, pool table and amusements
Non-electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £18/€19.92/A$32.88/US$23.55/CA$31.12/CHF21.42/SEK204.47/DKK148.38/NOK209.21/ISK3,210/ARS1,721.28/CLP18,697/PEN84.09/NZ$35.91/ZAR410.24/PLN87.58/R$126.74/CZK520.74/RSD2,343/HUF6,874.84/RUB1,720.27/CN¥163.52 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £23/€25.46/A$42.02/US$30.09/CA$39.76/CHF27.37/SEK261.26/DKK189.60/NOK267.33/ISK4,102/ARS2,199.42/CLP23,891/PEN107.45/NZ$45.89/ZAR524.19/PLN111.91/R$161.94/CZK665.39/RSD2,993/HUF8,784.51/RUB2,198.12/CN¥208.95 per night
- Small peaceful Co. Antrim site a mile from the coast
- Five minutes' drive to Dunluce Castle; 20 minutes to The Dark Hedges
- Rural views towards Giant's Causeway, two miles from Portrush
Electric grass and gravel touring pitch 4 x From £20/€22.14/A$36.54/US$26.16/CA$34.57/CHF23.80/SEK227.19/DKK164.87/NOK232.46/ISK3,567/ARS1,912.54/CLP20,775/PEN93.43/NZ$39.90/ZAR455.82/PLN97.31/R$140.82/CZK578.60/RSD2,603/HUF7,638.71/RUB1,911.41/CN¥181.69 per night Fully-serviced grass and gravel touring pitch 4 x From £28/€30.99/A$51.15/US$36.63/CA$48.40/CHF33.32/SEK318.06/DKK230.81/NOK325.44/ISK4,994/ARS2,677.55/CLP29,084/PEN130.81/NZ$55.86/ZAR638.15/PLN136.24/R$197.15/CZK810.04/RSD3,644/HUF10,694.19/RUB2,675.98/CN¥254.37 per night
- 95-acre park in one of the nine glens of Antrim
- Views towards Rathlin Island, Islay and the Mull of Kintyre
- Traditional music, bar, restaurant and fly fishing
Electric hardstanding touring pitch 6 x From £23.40/€25.90/A$42.75/US$30.61/CA$40.45/CHF27.85/SEK265.81/DKK192.89/NOK271.98/ISK4,173/ARS2,237.67/CLP24,306/PEN109.32/NZ$46.69/ZAR533.31/PLN113.86/R$164.76/CZK676.96/RSD3,046/HUF8,937.29/RUB2,236.35/CN¥212.58 per night Electric grass touring pitch 6 x From £23.40/€25.90/A$42.75/US$30.61/CA$40.45/CHF27.85/SEK265.81/DKK192.89/NOK271.98/ISK4,173/ARS2,237.67/CLP24,306/PEN109.32/NZ$46.69/ZAR533.31/PLN113.86/R$164.76/CZK676.96/RSD3,046/HUF8,937.29/RUB2,236.35/CN¥212.58 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- Narrow your touring caravan pitch search to:
- Northern Ireland4
- What are the top sites in Northern Ireland?
- How much does it cost to stay in Northern Ireland? Prices start at £18.00/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Northern Ireland are open now? 4 See all sites in Northern Ireland open now
- What are the top destinations in Northern Ireland? See all destinations in Northern Ireland
- How many sites in Northern Ireland have an indoor swimming pool? 1 See all sites in Northern Ireland with an indoor swimming pool
- How many sites in Northern Ireland allow dogs? 4 See all dog-friendly sites in Northern Ireland