Static Caravan Sites & Caravan Holiday Parks in Devon
14 bookable campsites with caravans for hire in Devon
- Browse all Devon campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful dog-friendly site seven miles from Dartmoor National Park
- A 15-minute drive from Roadford Lake and half an hour from the coast
- Tuck shop on site, plus regular drive-in cinema nights
Gypsy caravan 2 x From £55/€64.98/A$97.25/US$68.69/CA$88.19/CHF66.90/SEK682.84/DKK483.57/NOK669.44/ISK9,019/ARS8,135.50/CLP57,456/PEN255.69/NZ$107.39/ZAR1,092.03/PLN301.02/R$335.31/CZK1,598.30/RSD7,639/HUF24,954/RUB4,258.58/CN¥459.72 per night The A-Team on-site touring caravan 4 x From £75/€88.60/A$132.62/US$93.66/CA$120.26/CHF91.23/SEK931.14/DKK659.41/NOK912.87/ISK12,299/ARS11,093.87/CLP78,350/PEN348.66/NZ$146.44/ZAR1,489.14/PLN410.49/R$457.24/CZK2,179.50/RSD10,417/HUF34,028.18/RUB5,807.15/CN¥626.89 per night
- High-end glamping on the edge of Exmoor National Park in North Devon
- Exmoor Zoo a 10-minute drive; less than 40 minutes to surfing beaches
- Bell tents with private dining areas, shared kitchen and hangout barn
Bluebell Horsebox static caravan (pet friendly) 4 x From £250/€295.35/A$442.06/US$312.21/CA$400.86/CHF304.10/SEK3,103.80/DKK2,198.03/NOK3,042.91/ISK40,997/ARS36,979.56/CLP261,166/PEN1,162.21/NZ$488.14/ZAR4,963.79/PLN1,368.28/R$1,524.13/CZK7,265/RSD34,724/HUF113,427.27/RUB19,357.18/CN¥2,089.64 per 3 nights
- Small peaceful site among the Paignton hills
- Caravans for hire, all with space for picnic tables
- Dogs welcome
1 bedroom static caravan (no pets) 4 x From £240/€283.54/A$424.38/US$299.72/CA$384.83/CHF291.94/SEK2,979.65/DKK2,110.10/NOK2,921.19/ISK39,357/ARS35,500.37/CLP250,719/PEN1,115.72/NZ$468.61/ZAR4,765.24/PLN1,313.55/R$1,463.16/CZK6,974.40/RSD33,335/HUF108,890.18/RUB18,582.89/CN¥2,006.05 per 7 nights 2 bedroom static caravan 6 x From £290/€342.61/A$512.79/US$362.17/CA$465/CHF352.76/SEK3,600.41/DKK2,549.71/NOK3,529.78/ISK47,556/ARS42,896.28/CLP302,952/PEN1,348.16/NZ$566.24/ZAR5,757.99/PLN1,587.21/R$1,767.99/CZK8,427.40/RSD40,280/HUF131,575.63/RUB22,454.32/CN¥2,423.98 per 7 nights
- Pet-friendly park on the Devon/Cornwall border near Holsworthy
- 20 minutes' drive from the beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay
- Bar-restaurant open several nights a week in high season
Ash 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £210/€248.09/A$371.33/US$262.26/CA$336.72/CHF255.44/SEK2,607.19/DKK1,846.34/NOK2,556.05/ISK34,437/ARS31,062.83/CLP219,379/PEN976.26/NZ$410.04/ZAR4,169.58/PLN1,149.36/R$1,280.27/CZK6,102.60/RSD29,168/HUF95,278.90/RUB16,260.03/CN¥1,755.30 per 3 nights Chestnut 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £220/€259.91/A$389.02/US$274.75/CA$352.76/CHF267.61/SEK2,731.34/DKK1,934.26/NOK2,677.76/ISK36,077/ARS32,542.01/CLP229,826/PEN1,022.75/NZ$429.56/ZAR4,368.13/PLN1,204.09/R$1,341.23/CZK6,393.20/RSD30,557/HUF99,815.99/RUB17,034.31/CN¥1,838.88 per 3 nights Birch 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £230/€271.72/A$406.70/US$287.24/CA$368.79/CHF279.77/SEK2,855.49/DKK2,022.18/NOK2,799.48/ISK37,717/ARS34,021.19/CLP240,272/PEN1,069.23/NZ$449.09/ZAR4,566.69/PLN1,258.82/R$1,402.20/CZK6,683.80/RSD31,946/HUF104,353.09/RUB17,808.60/CN¥1,922.47 per 3 nights Elm 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £230/€271.72/A$406.70/US$287.24/CA$368.79/CHF279.77/SEK2,855.49/DKK2,022.18/NOK2,799.48/ISK37,717/ARS34,021.19/CLP240,272/PEN1,069.23/NZ$449.09/ZAR4,566.69/PLN1,258.82/R$1,402.20/CZK6,683.80/RSD31,946/HUF104,353.09/RUB17,808.60/CN¥1,922.47 per 3 nights Willow 2 bedroom static caravan 6 x From £230/€271.72/A$406.70/US$287.24/CA$368.79/CHF279.77/SEK2,855.49/DKK2,022.18/NOK2,799.48/ISK37,717/ARS34,021.19/CLP240,272/PEN1,069.23/NZ$449.09/ZAR4,566.69/PLN1,258.82/R$1,402.20/CZK6,683.80/RSD31,946/HUF104,353.09/RUB17,808.60/CN¥1,922.47 per 3 nights 3 bedroom static caravan 6 x From £240/€283.54/A$424.38/US$299.72/CA$384.83/CHF291.94/SEK2,979.65/DKK2,110.10/NOK2,921.19/ISK39,357/ARS35,500.37/CLP250,719/PEN1,115.72/NZ$468.61/ZAR4,765.24/PLN1,313.55/R$1,463.16/CZK6,974.40/RSD33,335/HUF108,890.18/RUB18,582.89/CN¥2,006.05 per 3 nights Cherry 2 bedroom static caravan 4 x From £245/€289.44/A$433.22/US$305.97/CA$392.84/CHF298.02/SEK3,041.72/DKK2,154.06/NOK2,982.05/ISK40,177/ARS36,239.96/CLP255,942/PEN1,138.97/NZ$478.37/ZAR4,864.51/PLN1,340.92/R$1,493.65/CZK7,119.70/RSD34,030/HUF111,158.72/RUB18,970.03/CN¥2,047.85 per 3 nights
- Small, friendly and dog-friendly family-run site near the Devon coast
- 15 minutes from Westward Ho! surfing beach
- Take a boat trip, spot seals and dive off Lundy Island
Bill's Bowtop gypsy caravan 2 x From £95/€112.23/A$167.98/US$118.64/CA$152.33/CHF115.56/SEK1,179.44/DKK835.25/NOK1,156.31/ISK15,579/ARS14,052.23/CLP99,243/PEN441.64/NZ$185.49/ZAR1,886.24/PLN519.95/R$579.17/CZK2,760.70/RSD13,195/HUF43,102.36/RUB7,355.73/CN¥794.06 per night
- Simple pitches on five acres of a working dairy farm
- Two miles from the coast; 10 minutes' drive to Clovelly
- Dog-friendly site with farm tours; village five minutes' drive away
Lexi 1 bedroom on-site touring caravan 4 x From £50/€59.07/A$88.41/US$62.44/CA$80.17/CHF60.82/SEK620.76/DKK439.61/NOK608.58/ISK8,199/ARS7,395.91/CLP52,233/PEN232.44/NZ$97.63/ZAR992.76/PLN273.66/R$304.83/CZK1,453/RSD6,945/HUF22,685.45/RUB3,871.44/CN¥417.93 per night
- Site with its own private airstrip with restored aircraft
- Within easy reach of Branscombe beach, Seaton and Beer
- Safe and enclosed play area; 2 games rooms; plenty of space for play
2 bedroom static caravan (no pets) 4 x From £66/€77.97/A$116.70/US$82.42/CA$105.83/CHF80.28/SEK819.40/DKK580.28/NOK803.33/ISK10,823/ARS9,762.60/CLP68,948/PEN306.82/NZ$128.87/ZAR1,310.44/PLN361.23/R$402.37/CZK1,917.96/RSD9,167/HUF29,944.80/RUB5,110.29/CN¥551.66 per night
- Well-maintained Devon holiday park a minute's drive from the A30
- A quarter of an hour's drive from Castle Drogo or Exeter city centre
- Family-run site with an outdoor pool and fully-stocked games room
2 bedroom static caravan (plus, superior) 6 x From £245/€289.44/A$433.22/US$305.97/CA$392.84/CHF298.02/SEK3,041.72/DKK2,154.06/NOK2,982.05/ISK40,177/ARS36,239.96/CLP255,942/PEN1,138.97/NZ$478.37/ZAR4,864.51/PLN1,340.92/R$1,493.65/CZK7,119.70/RSD34,030/HUF111,158.72/RUB18,970.03/CN¥2,047.85 per 3 nights 2 bedroom static caravan (superior) 4 x From £325/€383.95/A$574.68/US$405.88/CA$521.12/CHF395.33/SEK4,034.94/DKK2,857.43/NOK3,955.78/ISK53,296/ARS48,073.42/CLP339,515/PEN1,510.87/NZ$634.58/ZAR6,452.92/PLN1,778.77/R$1,981.37/CZK9,444.50/RSD45,141/HUF147,455.45/RUB25,164.33/CN¥2,716.53 per 3 nights
- Family-friendly site half an hour from the edge of Dartmoor
- A 15-minute drive from Okehampton and 45 from Exeter
- Reiki, massage and reflexology therapies; communal cabin with stove
Rosie 1 bedroom gypsy caravan 2 x From £80/€94.51/A$141.46/US$99.91/CA$128.28/CHF97.31/SEK993.22/DKK703.37/NOK973.73/ISK13,119/ARS11,833.46/CLP83,573/PEN371.91/NZ$156.20/ZAR1,588.41/PLN437.85/R$487.72/CZK2,324.80/RSD11,112/HUF36,296.73/RUB6,194.30/CN¥668.68 per night Excella 1 bedroom on-site touring caravan 5 x From £100/€118.14/A$176.83/US$124.88/CA$160.34/CHF121.64/SEK1,241.52/DKK879.21/NOK1,217.16/ISK16,399/ARS14,791.82/CLP104,466/PEN464.88/NZ$195.26/ZAR1,985.52/PLN547.31/R$609.65/CZK2,906/RSD13,890/HUF45,370.91/RUB7,742.87/CN¥835.86 per night
- North Devon rural glamping with spectacular moorland views
- Within an hour's drive of Dartmoor and the Exmoor coast
- Furnished bell tents with a double bed, electricity and induction hob
On-site touring caravan 2 x From £98/€115.78/A$173.29/US$122.39/CA$157.14/CHF119.21/SEK1,216.69/DKK861.63/NOK1,192.82/ISK16,071/ARS14,495.99/CLP102,377/PEN455.59/NZ$191.35/ZAR1,945.80/PLN536.37/R$597.46/CZK2,847.88/RSD13,612/HUF44,463.49/RUB7,588.01/CN¥819.14 per night
- Family-friendly site in Devon’s spectacularly scenic Ruby Country
- A 10-minute drive from the surfing, beaches and shops of Bude
- Friendly farm animals, spinning lessons and dog grooming all on site
3 bedroom static caravan (no pets) 6 x From £300/€354.42/A$530.48/US$374.66/CA$481.03/CHF364.92/SEK3,724.56/DKK2,637.63/NOK3,651.49/ISK49,196/ARS44,375.47/CLP313,399/PEN1,394.65/NZ$585.77/ZAR5,956.55/PLN1,641.94/R$1,828.95/CZK8,718/RSD41,669/HUF136,112.72/RUB23,228.61/CN¥2,507.57 per 7 nights 3 bedroom static caravan (pet friendly) 6 x From £300/€354.42/A$530.48/US$374.66/CA$481.03/CHF364.92/SEK3,724.56/DKK2,637.63/NOK3,651.49/ISK49,196/ARS44,375.47/CLP313,399/PEN1,394.65/NZ$585.77/ZAR5,956.55/PLN1,641.94/R$1,828.95/CZK8,718/RSD41,669/HUF136,112.72/RUB23,228.61/CN¥2,507.57 per 7 nights
- Relaxed, off-grid site with views over Devon’s hills towards Exeter
- City centre a 10-min drive, Topsham 25 and Exmouth beach 35 mins away
- Communal firepit; free-range eggs and firewood for sale on site
#1 gypsy caravan 2 x From £82/€96.87/A$145/US$102.41/CA$131.48/CHF99.74/SEK1,018.05/DKK720.95/NOK998.07/ISK13,447/ARS12,129.29/CLP85,662/PEN381.21/NZ$160.11/ZAR1,628.12/PLN448.80/R$499.91/CZK2,382.92/RSD11,389/HUF37,204.14/RUB6,349.15/CN¥685.40 per night #2 gypsy caravan 2 x From £82/€96.87/A$145/US$102.41/CA$131.48/CHF99.74/SEK1,018.05/DKK720.95/NOK998.07/ISK13,447/ARS12,129.29/CLP85,662/PEN381.21/NZ$160.11/ZAR1,628.12/PLN448.80/R$499.91/CZK2,382.92/RSD11,389/HUF37,204.14/RUB6,349.15/CN¥685.40 per night
- Family-run site on the outskirts of Dartmoor National Park
- Just over 10 minutes’ drive to Newton Abbot and 30 to Torquay beaches
- Bovey Tracey within 15 minutes and Paignton half an hour away
2 bedroom static caravan 6 x From £75/€88.60/A$132.62/US$93.66/CA$120.26/CHF91.23/SEK931.14/DKK659.41/NOK912.87/ISK12,299/ARS11,093.87/CLP78,350/PEN348.66/NZ$146.44/ZAR1,489.14/PLN410.49/R$457.24/CZK2,179.50/RSD10,417/HUF34,028.18/RUB5,807.15/CN¥626.89 per night
- Peaceful, rural and hidden-away site on 68 acres of woodland
- Campfires encouraged; cosy pub 10 minutes' walk away
- Toilets, hot showers, laundry room and communal fire area
Gypsy caravan 2 x From £55/€64.98/A$97.25/US$68.69/CA$88.19/CHF66.90/SEK682.84/DKK483.57/NOK669.44/ISK9,019/ARS8,135.50/CLP57,456/PEN255.69/NZ$107.39/ZAR1,092.03/PLN301.02/R$335.31/CZK1,598.30/RSD7,639/HUF24,954/RUB4,258.58/CN¥459.72 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
Static caravans in Devon
Longing to fall asleep to the backdrop of waves breaking on the shore? Or perhaps you’d prefer the dark skies of a moorland site? What do you need to think about – the family, the dogs or perhaps organising a break with friends? Whatever you’re looking for in a Devon caravan break, somewhere there’s the ideal base for you.
Pitchup has a range of choices in all sorts of price ranges and styles, so read on to see what’s what on a Devon caravan break.
Where you should stay in Devon
Keen to get far, far away from it all without needing to pitch a tent? Use our filters to look out for Devon caravan breaks in the forest, or maybe tucked away on farms with spectacular views. For a walking holiday with a solitary vibe, the Blackdown Hills are a peaceful respite often overlooked in the rush to the coast or the moors.
Devon’s moorland national parks have some of the darkest skies in the country, so you’ll have a good chance of spotting the Milky Way around places like Bovey Tracey or Lynton – if you’re after some cosy stargazing time with your beloved, have a look for caravan sites allowing campfires so you get to stay nice and warm.
Family caravan breaks in Devon are rightly popular – there’s so much for kids to do and see. Treat youngsters to animal cuddles at the Donkey Sanctuary, near Sidmouth, or thrill rides on rollercoasters at the Milky Way Adventure Park, and make sure there's something to keep them busy back at base by booking a caravan park with a play area.
If you’re keen to take the dog on your Devon break, check out our list of dog-friendly caravans – and perhaps think about basing yourself near beaches where your pets are welcome all year. Saunton Sands offers dunes to run around on, while Bantham beach is a canine nirvana with rockpools for splashing in with the kids.
- Holidaying in a caravan offers protection against the weather, so you’re not restricted to summer breaks. Head for cute Clovelly village or book a cruise along the River Dart from Exmouth out of season, and you’ll soon realise that the crowds have all gone home. For those off-season breaks, just check to see which Devon caravan sites are open all year.
What you can do in Devon
Devon is the only county in the UK with two distinct coastlines – and you can try out all manner of watersports on both. Fancy learning to sail at Salcombe or kayaking off Combe Martin? Surfing more your style? Look for caravan sites around Woolacombe beach with its consistent waves and surfing schools.
Just as Devon has two coastlines, it also has two moors offering boundless walking and biking opportunities. Check out the area around North Molton for adventures on Exmoor, or consider cosy Chagford retreats if you’re longing to get out onto wild Dartmoor.
Dedicated foodies shouldn't go hungry in Devon. You’re spoilt for choice, from delicious cream teas in Mortehoe cafés to fine dining in Exeter and seafront pubs serving seafood fresh from the fishing boats in Brixham.
- If you’re looking for a souvenir of your Devon break, you’ll find plenty of arty galleries in harbourfront Beer, while the historic Pannier Market in Barnstaple is packed with stalls selling local scrumpy cider and delicious farm produce.
Pitchup is designed to make it easy to find and book your caravan break. Every one of the Devon caravan sites featured here has its own features and facilities, and you can make individual searches by using the filters on this page to find a base with everything that you need from your caravan site. Need a play area where the kids can let off steam? Perhaps somewhere with fishing on site? Whatever your needs, select all the filters you like and you’ll see all the options best-suited to you.
If you’re keen to learn about other options around the UK, have a look at our selection of caravan sites in Cornwall, Dorset or Somerset, and you can also search nationwide across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland for even more holiday ideas.
- Narrow your caravan for hire search to:
- St Giles on the Heath25
- Bere Ferrers22
- Challaborough Beach21
- Cheriton Bishop21
- Cheriton Fitzpaine21
- North Tawton21
- Rose Ash21
- Sampford Courtenay21
- South Devon21
- Stockleigh English21
- Lee Moor20
- South Tawton20
- Newton St Cyres19
- South Molton19
- Widecombe in the Moor19
- North Devon18
- North Molton18
- Bovey Tracey17
- East Anstey17
- Little Torrington17
- Ottery St Mary17
- St Giles in the Wood17
- West Buckland17
- Great Torrington16
- Woodbury Salterton16
- Bratton Fleming15
- Budleigh Salterton15
- Jurassic Coast15
- South Brent15
- Combe Martin14
- Westward Ho!14
- Dawlish Warren13
- Newton Abbot12
- East Allington10
- Stoke Fleming10