Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Campsites and Holiday Parks in Durham
3 listings within 40 miles of Durham with 0 bookable
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly park on the banks of the Martin Stream near Turner, ME
- Direct access to river for fishing, canoeing and kayaking
- Heated pool, playground, volleyball court and communal firepit
- A 75-acre woodland park a mile from Old Orchard beach
- 20 minutes' drive from Kennebunk for whale-watching boat trips
- Four pools, hot tubs, fishing, sports and aerial adventure course
- At the base of a mountain only 30 minutes from New Hampshire
- Right on a lake with paddleboards, canoes and kayaks for hire
- Swimming, hiking and fishing all popular in and around the lake