This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Motorhome park 10 minutes' walk from the beach in Los Alcázares
- Bike hire on site: cycle to beaches, golf courses and watersports
- Restaurant serving local dishes on a shaded outdoor terrace
Picture yourself on hols: shades on, a glass of vino in hand and tapas on the table for nibbles while you await the arrival of your freshly cooked paella. Meanwhile, the kids are entertaining themselves at the play area, which has been handily located to allow you to keep one eye on them for peace of mind... and once you’ve finished your meal, you’ll have only a very short amble to get back to your pitch for a siesta or a night of sleep.
This all-round holiday win is up for grabs at Camping Car Área Narejos, a motorhome park on the outskirts of Los Alcázares. The town centre is a couple of kilometres away, and the beach around a 10-minute walk. As well as the fab on-site restaurant there are plenty of other restaurants within a few minutes’ walk, along with shops, cafés and bars.
With all this eating and drinking to be done, you may feel the need for a little activity, and you won’t have to stray too far to achieve it. Nothing too strenuous, mind you – perhaps a game of bocce (rather like a Spanish version of pétanque) or a bit of stretching your legs on the site’s outdoor gym equipment. There’s also the option of hiring a bike on site and burning off a few more calories as you cycle around town or to one of the local beaches.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you’ve come to Los Alcázares, it’s safe to guess that you’ll want to spend some time on the beach. That’s easily done, as this stretch of coast has miles of sand for you to relax on: it’s a 10-minute walk to the nearest patch of sand or you can cycle 15 minutes north to Santiago de la Ribera, or 20 south to Bahía Bella.
Beaches around here are flanked by the Mar Menor, the largest lagoon in Spain, and an excellent place for beginners to try out watersports in the warm and relatively shallow water. Windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and paddleboarding lessons and equipment hire are available in Los Alcázares 20 minutes’ walk away.
Golfers can cycle up to Roda golf course, 10 minutes away, or make the 20-minute journey to La Serena. For something a little less serious, a 10-minute drive or 20-minute cycle brings you to the family-friendly Golf Delux for miniature golf.
A good way to see Los Alcázares itself is on the Habanero tourist train, which runs to and from the Old Town in the evenings accompanied by some singalong music that’s bound to get you in the mood for a night out.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Car Área Narejos have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Car Área Narejos dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Car Área Narejos? If you’ve come to Los Alcázares, it’s safe to guess that you’ll want to spend some time on the beach. That’s easily done, as this stretch of coast has miles of sand … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Car Área Narejos?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.